we're gonna have to send a group letter to princpal management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adenoid_hynkel

The Fly
if this thing doesn't work. u2 have always been extremely cool to their fans and it may be time to let mcguinness and co. hear from us. i don't think they're aware of just how fucked fanfire is.

anyhoo, hoping for the best-but i have my suspicions that we're all going to be pissed in about 20 minutes

yeah, I think it's a good idea actually. I don't want to shout the odds, but they need to know how disappointing their service has been.

best of luck adenoid_hynkel

yes, definitely a good idea......i'm not whining or anything, but us hardcore fans (interference) have been fucked over with this whole presale thing.....they should've just stuck with the propaganda thing from last time

arrrrr. I agree. Very disappointed in this process. This method does not reward your most loyal customers/fans who most seem to have lost out. I'm pissed off. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm still running round like a headless chicken trying to find where I can get some tickets for London's Twickenham Stadium in July, as I have never bothered with Propoganda or U2.com stuff, meaning no worrying about so-called "pre-sale" for me...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom