Watching the Buenos Aries DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommycharles

War Child
...for the first time right now, and I must say, this blows every official release since Popmart Mexico to pieces. It's absolutely brilliant. THIS is how the Vertigo tour should go down in history.

Brilliant band performance...Bono's a little shaky in pieces but his enthusiasm makes up for it by miles. It also shows how effective the visuals were... they're not overpowering at all, just enough to complement the music.

Actually what really hit me was just how much the stadium shows on this tour remind me of JT stadium shows.

T

Ifeelnumb84 said:
is this an official release or a bootleg?
and if it's the former, how did you get your hands on it?

It's the latter, from the good people at U2 torrents.

T

Not tryin to be a party-pooper or something , but after I've watched it , it pales in comparison with Sao Paulo II , though it wasn't filmed . It's actually practically a show equal to it . So maybe that was the problem after I watched the SP II show when I went for BA , It's was like Ok I've seen this already .... I mean First Time in a stadium , end of show with Yahweh and AIWIY

And also in the end of the day , if you get a very good copy of the Sao Paulo I DVD , It's much more exciting ...... of course in my opinion .....

this very well could be the best unofficial u2 live concert video ever!!!

specially because of the quality of the source, and the fact that it doesnt have any titles, or commentators, or comercials or tags, it's beautiful.

Once I get a new hard drive that baby will be MINE! I feel so removed after not downloading anything for a long time :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom