Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I love how The First Time is "lame" now :lol:. Only a month after everyone was soooooooooo excited about it too.

I still like it - hope to get to hear it live... :yes:

would it work after ISHFWILF?

About The First Time, I wasn't too fond of it at first, unless it is used as a segue into "Bad." It just feels dull, and I was only excited because it had never been played before.

kellyahern said:
I love how The First Time is "lame" now :lol:. Only a month after everyone was soooooooooo excited about it too.

because before "First Time" didn't replace "zoo station" and "The fly" and "Discotheque". people think it's lame that the encore is slow and not rocking

kellyahern said:

I never thought I would see the day where a 90's song was actually complained about in this forum. 80's yes, but 90's im shocked. :huh:

kellyahern said:

For me, I just have a bit of a problem with the placement. If it followed ISHFWILF, I think it'd be great! Opening the encore ... no.

I also think First Time would be pretty cool before New Year's Day.

I don't think many people have a problem with The First Time, just the placement of it. I loved it in Chicago when they sung it during Bad - that seemed to fit perfectly.

Chizip said:
i blame the bankrobbers for the return of ishfwilf :grumpy:

U2 did ISHFWILF of their own accord twice in 2005 before the Bankrobbers - RARHOF's induction and the 1st of April show.

Whilst in NY, they should have gotten the New Voices of Freedom on Stage for this...

fmattyh said:
I don't think many people have a problem with The First Time, just the placement of it. I loved it in Chicago when they sung it during Bad - that seemed to fit perfectly.

yeah, and "bad" opening the first encore was GENIOUS. i liked "the first time" better in that context than on its own.

Is the sound quieter for anyone else? I'm too scared to turn it up because it might get really loud unexpectedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom