Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

They're saving it for Vegas :shifty:

don't say that! Say they have to debut it in... Los Angeles! Yeah, that's the
ticket.gif

:grumpy:

ok I got it with winamp (after I downloaded it) dont work in my media player. Piping it in paltalk (if some 1 could confirm that they can actually hear something that would be good)

Axver said:

I assume you've ripped the batteries out of your roommate's phone today?

No, but she's not here right now. Thank goodness. Speaking of that, I have to nip out for a bit to go see someone. I think the girl isn't moving to another room, after all. :( I can't have that. She HAS to leave, or I'll be forced to start renting a flat somewhere.

While this acoustic version is nice, it is 1. not beautiful on the level of the new acoustic version of Stuck and 2. doesn't hold a candle to the electric version.

Boston III's UTEOTW --> WGRYWH :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

No, but she's not here right now. Thank goodness. Speaking of that, I have to nip out for a bit to go see someone. I think the girl isn't moving to another room, after all. :( I can't have that. She HAS to leave, or I'll be forced to start renting a flat somewhere.

Or you could organise for her to rent her own place.......... 6 feet under. :evil:

Ugh. There are bad thunderstorms moving this way, which doesn't tend to do nice things to my DSL. Here's hoping they move through quickly...

I will be taking the feed offline here and there to make some adjustments, so don't worry too much if it goes down a bit before the show begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom