Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 oclock tick tock, that was very cool, desire and now dirty day! :hyper: I've got a horrible bad cold. I feel better being here, but I may not last the whole show. This is fun though

love it won't last kissin time. I can't believe I wrote that

I can't believe how good this sounds

I'm wearing some lame-ass shirt from the Gap that sort of passes for business casual. And a very exciting pair of dockers. Wow.

I'm also wearing a viking helmet.

Side Note - I'm not actually wearing the helmet, but, it sure would be awesome to wear one in the office.

alison0313 said:

Yep got this on now:

Picture015.jpg

you ROCK!!

No spoken words said:
I'm wearing some lame-ass shirt from the Gap that sort of passes for business casual. And a very exciting pair of dockers. Wow.

I'm also wearing a viking helmet.

Side Note - I'm not actually wearing the helmet, but, it sure would be awesome to wear one in the office.

I was going to be a viking this year for halloween b/c I found this bad ass helmet. but it was too big for me. :(

WildHoneyAlways said:

I was going to be a viking this year for halloween b/c I found this bad ass helmet. but it was too big for me. :(

I'll buy it from you! I'd wear it on a non-Halloween day, just to cement my dork status once and for all, not that there is any doubt, but still.

That would be a good comedy skit, an executive Viking. Hmmm.

anyone got any suggestions for a halloween costume?????

[my friend just threatened me... she wants me to dress up for the party, or else...] :sad:

Chizip and Queen Bee, sitting in a tree... :sexywink:

OFF WITH THE HORNS, ON WITH THE SHOW!

No spoken words said:

I'll buy it from you! I'd wear it on a non-Halloween day, just to cement my dork status once and for all, not that there is any doubt, but still.

That would be a good comedy skit, an executive Viking. Hmmm.
I didn't get it. I'm going to be red riding hood instead. I'll send you my cape. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom