Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

You're right. As he went on and on I kept thinking, there goes 1 song.....2 songs.....3 songs......:|

Maybe everyone and their relatives that he had to thank went yesterday and tonight the list will be shorter. :wink:

Shorter thanking list = more songs tonight :up: :hyper:

kellyahern said:

But it gave us listening at home time for a bathroom break :shifty:.

Yeah, lucky for you. I thought about taking a bathroom break, but I decided it might not make for good streaming entertainment. Although now that I see how entertaining my voicemail was.........:hmm:

:lmao:

Quick question --

My brother is going to today's DC show and just got his spot in the GA line: #156. Where do you think he ends up? My guess: if in the ellipse, he's looking at like 3 or 4 people from the stage. If outside the ellipse, he's probably 3/4 back at the tip, or 2/3 back further along the sides.

Does that seem right to you?

Hmm...in the ellipse, he'd probably only be one person back from the stage, or he can have a nice inner back rail or side rail position. Outside the ellipse, probably can get good position one person back from the rail or two right at the center of the rail, might even get lucky and get on the outer rail at the Edge end. Just did two shows in GA, no ellipse for me but I was on the outer rail both times - one time I was #97 in line and was Edge side on the rail about four people from the end of the rail, other time I was #62 and was on Adam-side of the rail, in what's usually WOWY girl territory (Bono did not go there that night though <g>)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom