Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it sad that I really need to pee, but can't force myself away from the computer?

timothius said:
Okay thank you Mr Hewson.

Now would the second speaker for the negative please make his case.

"uhhh...poverty is GOOD...and I'm gonna get one HUNDRED people to sign my petition that says so. anyone who signs gets a free Ashlee Simpson CD."

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL,CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

Speaking of One. Does anyone have a good live version of it during the ZooTV era? Perferably one where Bono hits the high notes at the end and snippits U.Melody after? :reject:

I didn't think it was all that boring, but this is the first time i've actually tried to hear it rather than just kinda going "mmhmm, yeah, come on, one"

althought was a bit longish tonight...

1.gif

GibsonGirl said:
Is it sad that I really need to pee, but can't force myself away from the computer?

I turned my speakers up and went quickly. Then the stream (the audio stream, mind you) got really loud while I was in the bathroom, so I had to hurry back, as not to annoy my retired landlords who are probably already in bed.

*nostalgia moment*
I remember the first time I saw One played live with the buffalo and flowers in the background. It was so moving. Even Bono was in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom