Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
BonoIsMyMOuse, Johnny Damon's an asshole in person. And not very smart either outside of baseball. And I hate his contrived rockstar fame. But there's no other decent cf/leadoff man on the market....

HOW LONG...

Give me Torii Hunter!!!

Bluer White said:

Give me Torii Hunter!!!

Give me a Cardinals win so all these Houston assholes will shut up.

Seriously, every single person on my floor/at my school is from Houston and won't shut up about the the Stros

GibsonGirl said:

Thank you. :drool:

Now my roommate had just better not call anyone. :mad: I hate cordless phones and the way they fuck up wireless internet.

No problem. I have a baby and have to be sensible about bedtime now. :scream: I wasn't on Sunday (Philly 1) and am still paying the price. It's not like when I stayed up all night in college and could sleep the next day. Wah!

Enjoy!!!

Queen Bee said:

It's your turn. After giving birth to GiBee I vowed I wouldn't carry our children anymore. I thought you remembered that :sad:

I'm forgetful, dear, I thought you knew that. :tsk:

Now I'm going to have to lay off the wine...

(My roommate just left the room! :hyper: )

Setlist

01 City of Blinding Lights
02 Vertigo
03 Elevation
04 I Will Follow
05 The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
07 Beautiful Day / Many Rivers to Cross (snippet)
08 Miracle Drug
09 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
10 Love and Peace or Else
11 Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham (snippet)

Bluer White said:

Give me Torii Hunter!!!

Me too...I like Torii, he used to play here (New Britain), along with David Ortiz among others (love Big Papi)

CTU2fan said:

I'm for the ChiSox too...funny thing, I was actually at the game that got Tek & DLowe traded to Boston...Seattle 'pen blew a big lead late vs. the Sox, so they decided they needed a reliever...and sent them to us for Heathcliff Slocum. I think they traded for Mike Timlin at the same time, not positive though.

You mean Seattle traded for Timlin? We only got him in 2003, Theo signed him I believe...

jesus, jew, mohammed, it's true....

(actually this particular piece of the coexist bit always annoys me.)

NO MORE!

CTU2fan said:

I'm for the ChiSox too...funny thing, I was actually at the game that got Tek & DLowe traded to Boston...Seattle 'pen blew a big lead late vs. the Sox, so they decided they needed a reliever...and sent them to us for Heathcliff Slocum. I think they traded for Mike Timlin at the same time, not positive though.
AH!!! Stop it! I'm a huge Mariners fan... I care not to relieve that season. Because of Slocumb and Timlin (and Paul Spoljaric, who we got at the same time as Timlin,) we made the playoffs that year ('97), but in the long run, it definitely didn't pan out.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet / See Me Feel Me...Snippet
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham Snippet
12. Bullet The Blue Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom