Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Those guys next to Rose sound scary :yikes:

They sound almost as annoying as the drunk people next to me on Sunday, who kept leaving to go get more beer or to pee, meaning I had to keep moving. They skipped Miss Sarajevo. What's wrong with these people?

I hope they drop Mofo on our collective head tonight

Even Discotheque would be good

I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER AND HER FUCKING PHONE.

angry-smiley-055.gif

BonoIsMyMuse said:

They sound almost as annoying as the drunk people next to me on Sunday, who kept leaving to go get more beer or to pee, meaning I had to keep moving. They skipped Miss Sarajevo. What's wrong with these people?

my aunt and her fiance missed the last three songs of our show :tsk: just so they could catch a train :|

LyricalDrug said:
anyone know who sings the original "See Me / Feel Me"?

love those snippets...

:drool:

The Who.

Originally posted by U2dork
Axver was a Pleban?!?

No. I went there a few times, the people were nice to me. My motivation was I was getting new glasses and wanted to try to get something Bonoesque, and where else can I get photos of just about any pair he's ever had?

Unfortunately, they couldn't do Bonoesque glasses with my prescription ...

VintagePunk said:

I was looking through old threads once, and found something quite shocking. :ohmy:

Hey Diane! :hug:

I think I'm going to go and read the rest of the party threads now...

:sad:

Looks like I'll be listening to bootlegs with Pepokiss. :wink: Seriously, never live in residence with inconsiderate roommates. Ever.

This completely makes me want to drive the six hours to Pittsburgh this weekend, even though I have no ticket and would probably have to sleep in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom