Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2wedge said:

did someone log into Axver's account while he wasn't home??

:lmao:

Sunday Bloody Sunday --> 4th Of July, didn't I tell you? This is the most rocking 4th Of July ever! :wink:

fmattyh said:
AH!!! Stop it! I'm a huge Mariners fan... I care not to relieve that season. Because of Slocumb and Timlin (and Paul Spoljaric, who we got at the same time as Timlin,) we made the playoffs that year ('97), but in the long run, it definitely didn't pan out.

you guys are like the people talking next to Ramblin'!

wow this is really a setlistparty with the emphasis (is that ok english?) on PARTY instead of SETLIST like the last few times

Varitek said:

You mean Seattle traded for Timlin? We only got him in 2003, Theo signed him I believe...

jesus, jew, mohammed, it's true....

(actually this particular piece of the coexist bit always annoys me.)

NO MORE!

Yeah, they sent Jose Cruz to Toronto for him. 1997 I'm pretty sure...and Slocum from us.

:heart: :drool: Bondage :bono:

50653877.jpg

Harbinger said:
Hmm, no "long outtro" on SBS, very quickly into Bullet, and it sounds real rocking!
that's the way its been all year long

kellyahern said:

Yeah I was thinking "either Bono is messing up or the stream is, it could be either" :lol:

:giggle:

And the scary fact is, you're 100% correct.

Edge solo. :drool:

fmattyh said:
AH!!! Stop it! I'm a huge Mariners fan... I care not to relieve that season. Because of Slocumb and Timlin (and Paul Spoljaric, who we got at the same time as Timlin,) we made the playoffs that year ('97), but in the long run, it definitely didn't pan out.

We like that deal in Boston, sort of makes up for trading away guys like Jeff Bagwell, Curt Schilling...and letting Eckstein go on waivers :(

So am I the only one who'd prefer they'd keep Running to Stand Still over Bullet the Blue Sky? Was disappointed they dropped it, it's one of my favorites and very moving live.

AtomicBono said:

They'll be doing Freedom for my People next.

Which will segue into Things To Make And Do.

Nice solo, Edge. :drool:

Will we get a Please snippet along with the two usuals ...

bono bondage :drool:

this setlist party rules.

whoa, it suddenly got loud. I don't care what people say, Bullet fucking rocks this tour. as usual

Varitek said:
So am I the only one who'd prefer they'd keep Running to Stand Still over Bullet the Blue Sky? Was disappointed they dropped it, it's one of my favorites and very moving live.

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom