Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Sorry Lila... Axver isn't taking the bait. :wink: Maybe I should tempt him with...

WELLINGTON'S FINEST DINING ESTABLISHMENT

mrkSol_photo.jpg

well at least you know you are entertaining me :laugh:

and funny post Gibsongirl! :giggle:

Listening to PLEASE - Single Version from the CD Single I got today :yes:

timothius said:
Sorry Lila... Axver isn't taking the bait. :wink: Maybe I should tempt him with...

WELLINGTON'S FINEST DINING ESTABLISHMENT

mrkSol_photo.jpg

:lol:

I honestly don't feel like it today, I'm devoid of ideas in any case.

Yeah, it's amazing that they every night, sick or not. I was actually afraid the show was goign to suck when after Vertigo he asked for water into the microphone - that parched and he had only done 2 songs! But it turned out pretty funny, someone in the ellipse handed him a beer which he drank some of, said something like "Tastes good," and then had some water. His voice wasn't as strong as I've seen it at other concerts but the crowd, the band, and Bruce stepped up...

Damn...cordless...PHONE! :mad: I'm just going to throw the bloody thing out the window. Could it have KILLED the girl to get a normal phone?

Stream isn't connecting again... :sigh:

Varitek said:
I was actually afraid the show was goign to suck when after Vertigo he asked for water into the microphone - that parched and he had only done 2 songs! But it turned out pretty funny, someone in the ellipse handed him a beer which he drank some of, said something like "Tastes good," and then had some water.

:lol:

You said Bonogasm :giggle:

I think I may have had one of those when I first saw Bono's Fast Cars dance. His shirt looked like it was unbuttoned a little on the bottom, and--oops, this isn't PLEBA. :wink:

We're up to 50 listeners. 14 more people can join in :)

If it starts rebuffering for people, I'll drop the bandwidth a little. I think it'll be okay though.

10 more minutes!

timothius said:

:)

VICTORIOUS

Auckland%20skyline%20by%20night.jpg

:homesick:

Not victorious. This is just a temporary truce until I feel in a less blah mood. Then Auckland will get it! :evil:

gorman said:
We're up to 50 listeners. 14 more people can join in :)

If it starts rebuffering for people, I'll drop the bandwidth a little. I think it'll be okay though.

10 more minutes!

it's doing nothing but buffering for me...gulp...

~A.j.~

Wow I'm excited, even a few butterflies...this is like a miniature version of the feeling I get when I'm at the concert waiting for the show to start...or on the subway going to the show...or waking up the morning of the show...

Well mines been counting upward for about 25 minutes, and I know it's only supposed to be silence at the moment, so I'm pretty sure I did it right. Time will tell. :huh:

Hi everyone! :wave: Sounds like it's been a great setlist party so far. I can't get the stream right now, but I'm looking forward to the download @ the end of the show. Thanks for setting this up - too exciting!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom