Was the didjereedo played in kite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was on 11th. Don't know about the 10th. Sounded great... I love the fact that the band changes every show to suit the crowd. Even the fact that they played Stuck In A Moment.

I have to agree with that after going to Sydney 1,2 and 3. Even to the point you knew what bono was going to say!!! I still enjoyed it though - I would dearly love some spontaneaity to be reinserted into U2's format......

The didgeridoo (correct spelling) was played at 10/11 and 11/11 concerts. I don't know about 13/11 as, unfortunately, I wasn't able to go but I believe it was.

It is an awesome addition to the song and I hope that sometime in the future they release it. :drool:

The didge. was def. played at Sydney 13/11.
I loved Party Girl & was so surprised I yelled out "Shit, Party Girl!"
Yes, Bono stuffed up the words & it was a shambles, but I loved it. I was watching with binocs. & do not believe for a minute the stuff up was "staged" as someone said. Loved hearing I Will Follow - gave me goosebumps. As it does every time.

The didgeridoo was played at all Australian shows. However, as expected, it did not appear at the lone subsequent performance of Kite, the one at the first Auckland show.

You couldn't strongly hear it in the midst of the song, but it was really, really nice whenever the song dropped down a bit, and there was that hum/rumble of the didg below it.

I'm not so sure about U2 but our very own DeadMansParty had his out last week entertaining his aunt (OC BonBon) that's BAW's sister....dig it, my son is so talented...:lol: A few Miller Lite helped out!

DSCF1861Medium.jpg

Back
Top Bottom