Wanted: Mexican Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
You've driven and flown across countries and around the world to see U2 but now the band is coming to you. How does it feel to have U2 in your own backyard now? Did you get tickets? How many shows are you planning to see?

Interference.com is putting together a story about the connection between U2 and its Mexican fans and is looking for people to interview. If you have a story to share about your love of U2, please contact me.

Thank you,
Ms. Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
Interference.com
devlin@interference.com

Its really increadible we are having a date in Monterrey next Feb 06...Its a dream come true. I live 2 hours from Monterrey and i am really excited, as a matter of fact everyone is excited about the concert !!!

I been blessed with the pair of tickets ive got yesterday for the show, I really cant wait to see the band playing in the Pancho Villa Land ( the Most Wanted -by U.S. Government- Mexican in the History) LOL !!!!

Last edited:
A fiasco, if you weren't in line in a Ticketmaster selling point. The server just couldn't handle the traffic, so it froze (I went through 2 pages in 45 minutes), and so as I'm in the USA for the holidays, that was my only opportunity.

Anyway, I'm in the market for a ticket for Monterrey. Just in case...

I from Monterrey, I´ve been a fan since my aunt Emilia (thanks! thanks! thanks!) gave me the Joshua Tree tape for my bday, in Feb 1988...

I've been to 1 Zoo TV, 2 Popmarts, 2 Elevations, and as now 1 Vertigo, and going to Monterrey and Mexico 1 (which happens to be my bday!!!!)

..... and now U2 is coming to MTY!!!... I've just beggining to settle it down on me.... It is going to be absolut mayhem.... We are going to show how loud we are and how mexicans enjoy music, specially music this good!! WOW. I just can´t wait...

Anyway its my first post an hello!!! hello!!! to everyone...

Mako

Hope they play Bad in MTY!!

Last edited:
I wanted to thank everyone for contacting me with their stories. Unfortunately, I was not able to get all the information I needed so will not be able to post a story about U2 and Mexico.

To everyone who is attending shows in Mexico over the next week, have a great time!

Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
Interference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom