Want Milan and Croke Park 3 released on DVD? CLICK HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Folks, I have started a petition to get what are probably going to be the best shows of the tour, an attempt to get these released on DVD. I would love seeing U2 play for a homecrowd in Dublin, much like Slane Castle. Also, Milan would be a good addition.

I need your help, I can't do this alone, please, every U2 fan who has been to a good show and hated not seeing it released on film, SIGN THIS PETITION!

http://new.petitiononline.com/htdaab/petition.html

Only seven people so far! geez, we need more fans to sign it. Maybe we can get the 11-05-05 Vegas show on DVD too. So that I can see my sorry ass having the best time of my life only to break up with that special someone I took to that special concert the following week.... god! I can't listen to any U2 stuff right now. Too painfull... :sad:

Axver said:
Not another useless online petition. :|

For a show that wasnt even filmed, u2tours got it wrong!!!

They thought it would be filmed because Saturday was, so they just put it on their website without any proof.

jimjam said:

For a show that wasnt even filmed, u2tours got it wrong!!!

They thought it would be filmed because Saturday was, so they just put it on their website without any proof.

But... It was on the internet, it must be true! :laugh:

A petition for a show that wasnt filmed and another show they plan to release anyway. NICE :wink:

And they hadn't enough cameras or anything to make it a full-blown official release either.

I'm 99% that Milan will be released though :)

Oh, and who want's an additional DVD for that set? It's almost identical to Milan's, except for Out Of Control and Party Girl, and then Running To Stand Still which is on the Chicago DVD. It won't be released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom