Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6:45 am. I got two seats at Twickenham for pounds (I don't know how to make the symbol) 158.50. That's one heck of an expensive ticket! Myself and swissair135 will be joining those of you going there. We'll be flying out there on Air Canada's flight 864, with service to LHR!

Best,
Jon

I dont know,an above poster said looks like most of them have gone

what did you say in your email? I was rather rude towards the end,and im still going to complain to whoever I need to tell off

anyone thats not getting the code have they tried c/p it from the u2.com account . Mine didnt work at first although i typed the code correctly (incl the case sensitvity) but when i cpy pasted it worked

Sorry, the page cannot be found.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To search for your event use the text search.
If you are unsuccessful in your search try the options below.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the Homepage, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.

me to now,just reset my code bastards,two hours later,why are we stil trying?LOL

I'm stuck with four tickets to Cardiff when I live 30 mins from Twickers still I wanted multiple dates it's just this isn't the best initial hand I could have been dealt.

Back
Top Bottom