Wait for it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, the page cannot be found.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To search for your event use the text search.
If you are unsuccessful in your search try the options below.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the Homepage, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link

yeah im at that stage now...i actually think it may well be easier on friday when the code thing isnt throwing a spanner in the works...

october36 said:
I'm going to see them for about £15.........on DVD at Christmas

I think it's the only way after this F#@K UP

hey im in derby too.... lol what tickets were you trying for???
this is just ridiculous....im too jaded now to even care...

well code still not accepted,15 mins after I have emailed them

who the fuck do I complain to?

yoooooohhhhhhhooooooooooooo i think i got them (the belgium show) i filled in everything and at the confirmation the site said something about malfunction try again...but i checked my email and got a reservation code so i think it worked..

chrissybaby said:

hey im in derby too.... lol what tickets were you trying for???
this is just ridiculous....im too jaded now to even care...

Manchester, unreserved. 1st time it crashed and i lost my code, told me that it had been used
emailed ticketmaster, and i could use it again. tried for unreserved again and it took me to reserved tickets and i've lost my code again, I'm not paying £60 to sit at the far end of a stadium

i was tired of waiting for the plaese wait message so i refresshed and it said unavailable..i was scared i lost my code so i backed and tehn i just was in at once......should have done that immediately

the back button is your friend in this shit :yes:
him and refresh are allies, use them wisely

Samu2 said:
Sorry, the page cannot be found.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To search for your event use the text search.
If you are unsuccessful in your search try the options below.

Please try the following:

i had this too but i hit the back button and it just let me in straight away

digsy said:
the back button is your friend in this shit :yes:
him and refresh are allies, use them wisely

truied that, it doesn't work says code is invalid even when i clear cookies!

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

seems that most of the unreserved tickets have gone, anyone have any idea how many U2.com subscribers there are?
And as for how many tickets were reserved for us members, it must have been about 100 for each venue:wink:

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

SOD THIS. JUST EMAILED THEM 10 TIMES IN A ROW SO WILL PROBABLY GET BARRED FOR LIFE NOW. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH:( :( :huh: :mad: :sad:

WILL GET TICKETS TO GO HERE SOON AT THIS RATE:http://www.explorationstation.co.uk/hellingly.html

Back
Top Bottom