voodoo fest in new orleans???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Refugee

The Fly
okay im trying to post this on like evry u2 forum known to mankind...
RUMOR: U2 will play at voodoo fest in new orleans
does any1 know if this is true???
i realllly need to know
thanks!
love and peace

yeah what is that supposed to mean??

im not a very patient person i cant wait until they announce all this stuff

You know, ZooMacPhisto800 ... you're going to turn into the Poster Who Cried Wolf. One of these days, you'll have something to say for real, and no one will take you seriously.

:madspit:

corianderstem said:
You know, ZooMacPhisto800 ... you're going to turn into the Poster Who Cried Wolf. One of these days, you'll have something to say for real, and no one will take you seriously.

:madspit:

There's a cool book about that, you know?

BonoVoxSupastar said:
ZooMacPhisto800, you're quickly falling into the category of posters who have NO credibility.

What is credibility?

Is it a badge you wear on your sleeve that says "everything I say is true". I find a lot of the rumour-posters uncredible (not incredible) but I respect their right to post under Article 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

There's a difference between "rumor" and just making up shit...

What is credibility? It's something you earn if you want to get taken seriously. Believe it or not some people actually do come here for information and not just to play games.

You've been caught in a lie, trying to spread rumors, and trying to use an obvious joke as a serious article.

I'll be keeping a close eye on IB.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
There's a difference between "rumor" and just making up shit...

What is credibility? It's something you earn if you want to get taken seriously. Believe it or not some people actually do come here for information and not just to play games.

You've been caught in a lie, trying to spread rumors, and trying to use an obvious joke as a serious article.

I'll be keeping a close eye on IB.

What do you mean by "IB"?

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I don't get it. I'm confused.

Are you calling me "Inside Broadcast"?
Are you referring to your abilities as a Mod?

I just don't get it.

It's a part of this forum where they announce those that are banned.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I heard an equally reliable rumour that they will be playing the, often rehearsed, "Stop (The Poverty)".

I believe the topic of the thread is Voodoo Fest New Orleans and if U2 will play, not jokes/games from closed threads. Let it go and move on. This person's thread has been derailed enough already.

neutral said:

I believe the topic of the thread is Voodoo Fest New Orleans and if U2 will play, not jokes/games from closed threads. Let it go and move on. This person's thread has been derailed enough already.

I was just finding a creative way to say that I don't think the U2/Voodoo thing will happen. I wasn't plugging another thread.

U2_Refugee said:
okay im trying to post this on like evry u2 forum known to mankind...
RUMOR: U2 will play at voodoo fest in new orleans
does any1 know if this is true???
i realllly need to know
thanks!
love and peace

That would be amazing, but weren't there similar rumors of Jazzfest and just The Edge came?

Maybe The Edge will be at this one too :hmm:

The Chili Peppers and Duran Duran have been confirmed. U2 isn't much of a festival band so I don't know how probable it is. Like someone posted earlier, there's always the chance Edge could show up if there's another MusicRising tie-in like with JazzFest.

ha ha thanks guys for getting into it... uhhh yeah so most likely if they come it will probably be just edge and it wont be announced right

It's Oct 28-29. If they are going to tour, would it be likely Edge and/or anyone else would break off for a weekend so close to that?

silvrlvr said:
It's Oct 28-29. If they are going to tour, would it be likely Edge and/or anyone else would break off for a weekend so close to that?

the rumored dates they'd book to tour are around mid-, late-November into December.

According to that, I think it's plausible Mr. The Edge could play VoodooFest.

sweet.
idk if it would actually be worth it though to go down there. since its not really official.

I'm sure ayone going to Voodoo Fest will have a great time in a great city. AND New Orleans could really use all the tourism dollars it can get during it's process of rebuilding.

totally true
but when youre a kid with a minimum wage job, it doesnt work out so well lol

Back
Top Bottom