Volunteer needed to stream tonight's show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe getting a little ahead of myself here, but do we have any sources for the Mexico shows? I know a few of you are going.

What about the rest of the Leg 4 shows? Was Axver serious about being a stream source for us? (fingers crossed)

:bump:

Can't believe the 4th leg opener is this Sunday already!

:hyper:

Will we be having setlist party's again?
I sure hope so!!!
:heart:

Hey you, setlist party people
come out
come out
from wherever you are!

:wave:

Last edited:
I don't think we'll have audio sources since it costs a fortune to make use a cell phone outside the country, unless we have a native source

U2fan05 said:
I don't think we'll have audio sources since it costs a fortune to make use a cell phone outside the country, unless we have a native source

Its a fee call that someone makes of their PC though.....so the cost is totally free....

well thats what I thought anyway.

:giggle:

Less than a day!

:hyper:

Since the concert starts at 7:00 PM local time, can we assume u2 will take the stage around 8.30 PM?

What about text messaging?

Perhaps some-one can look on U2Mexico.com to see if they have a source.

bono_man2002 said:

Its a fee call that someone makes of their PC though.....so the cost is totally free....

well thats what I thought anyway.

I think it does cost money, actually.

And for the Monterrey gig, I think someone said it's on the same time as US central, so 8:30pm would be 12:30pm here, Queensland (1:30pm for the eastern states with daylight saving).

OMG!!! THERE'S A SHOW TONIGHT!!!!

THE DROUGHT IS OVER!
THE DROUGHT IS OVER!

woohoo.gif

The setlist party will start TWO HOURS before U2 take the stage. Can someone confirm the time U2 will roughly take the stage, in a US time? (I know the conversions from US timezones to Australian time.)

sami0201 said:
If Monterrey is Central US time and they hit the stage at 8:30 and you start 2 hours before...the party would start at:

4:30 western
6:30 central
7:30 eastern

hellyes!

I'll be there

Lila64 said:
are we just gonna be partying, or do we have a source or website to use as reference? :shrug:

i think u2tours.com has a source, i'm not sure though

Back
Top Bottom