Video clip of Discotheque on U2log.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
typhoon said:
While we're discussing possibilities, it's also possible I was just kidding and not trying to be mean.

Then its fine:wink:...but smileys go a long way in helping someoen to interpret something my friend:p

Just a wonder....but were the guys ever asked how they came up with Boom Cha?

oo and could people bring signs saying boom cha to all the remaining dates...i think if Bono sees them he knows he will have to say it....:D

one4u2 said:

:cool:

336 is actually good I was somewhere in that vicinity in May..
youtwohearts and I will be there 10/7- 121 Row F
and 10/10 Loge Somewhere I forgot
:reject: U2. com tickets!

Come say hi on the 7th!

I'll be there on 10/7

124 Row E seat 1!

PLEASE PLAY THIS!

I'll just say: "RELAX DON'T DO IT.." :drool: :wink:

Loved it! :love:

please let them play this at philly, dc and LA and LV (which I think would be perfect!)

Of course mofo too would just about kill me literally...:huh:

Se7en said:
sounds way better then the crappola version that graced the best of.
i

I LOOOOVE the Best Of version. Better than the original IMO. But this, well, this is Discotheque taken to a whole new level...

I would love the Best of version more than the album one, if only it had the boom chas...otherwise i kinda like both equally:shrug:

With that ginormous light show, methinks that this one'll become a more regular part of the show.... :hmm:

(or at least mehopes!:wink:)

The best part of the whole thing is seeing that the screenshot of the Pop symbols is the same one that GibsonGirl noticed on the computer a few shows back. Great eye!

Definitely. This new version rocks---but Boom Chas would put it over the top!

Utoo said:
With that ginormous light show, methinks that this one'll become a more regular part of the show.... :hmm:

(or at least mehopes!:wink:)

Most definately. This was not a one-off. The visuals were very complex, and so was the musical re-arrangments. There is a reason why they rehearsed it so much before playing it. I have no doubt it will become a very important part of the show. Like many have said here before, the best would be for them to alternate between the Zoo encore and the Pop encore from night to night:drool:

Short version: BUBBLES!!!

Long version: BUBBLES AND CRAZY FLASHY SHIT!!!

It's glorious.

Zoomerang96 said:
i can't find them there.

yeah, i know i'm challenged...

Someone made a YSI link in the Audio/video tour section. It's in the mp3 discotheque thread, towards the end (yeah, I really need to learn how to post links here...)

Also, it's on the first page of U2log.com. First story about Toronto 4 and disco balls, scroll down and here are the video clips.

Last edited:
holy shit.

that's U2????

i forgot THEY existed anymore! that's awesome! despite the awful quality of the video, it was still highly impressive.

the relax don't do it bit was really cool.

see, this is how u2 can sound when they try new shit!

yeah.

now if only i could get them to drop elevation, pride, yahweh, all because of you, bullet, sometimes you can't make it on your own, and vertigo, i think we'd be in good shape. :wink:

i kid, i kid. i wouldn't want them to simply drop those songs...i'd rather have them EXCHANGE them for others. :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah.

now if only i could get them to drop elevation, pride, yahweh, all because of you, bullet, sometimes you can't make it on your own, and vertigo, i think we'd be in good shape. :wink:

i kid, i kid. i wouldn't want them to simply drop those songs...i'd rather have them EXCHANGE them for others. :wink:

Well in the scheme of things they haven't played elevation, vertigo, sometimes and all because of you, too much, and all of the songs are incredible live.... pride... its great live as well... basically if they keep the general structure of the setlist i think most of the songs work... but if they totally rework the flow of the setlist to be more like zoo tv, then yeah, i'd say throw out some of the slow songs/classics and put in some rare ones 3/4 of the way into the concert (songs which won't people to sleep either, like dirty day or electrical storm)

I thought it was fucking mind blowing. Wish I was there for it!
Awesome rendition and guitaring, not to mention the great lights and video
Pop Lives!

Edge's guitar is SCREAMING in that second clip. Sounds amazing. Give us the mp3, please!

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah.

you cheeky person you, thank you so much for your kind words in the other section i appretiate it very much

Back
Top Bottom