VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi all!

BIG NEWS!

Interference.com is throwing a major party in Las Vegas on the Thursday evening before the U2 show, from 8pm-10pm and WE WANT YOU TO COME.

Some of you might remember the party we threw in Vegas in 2001 - and many of you still talk about it. This one promises to be bigger and badder. With prizes!

So come one, come all, come as you are - but please let us know in THIS THREAD OR BY EMAIL (carrie@interference.com) if you think you can make it. We'll need to start building up a head count to see what we are dealing with.

Talk to you soon, and best wishes!

Carrie and the Vertigo Vegas Party Plannin' Team

Last edited:
techfire said:
Is there any chance you can have it before the show on the 4th? How about a "Happy Hour Vertigo Vegas Party"!!

No, we can't move the party, but Interferencers are more than welcome and encouraged to meet up for a happy hour! That's always fun! :yes:

HelloAngel said:

No, we can't move the party, but Interferencers are more than welcome and encouraged to meet up for a happy hour! That's always fun! :yes:

FINE!!!!
Please provide a set list of music you will be playing at the party, what time will the DJ do a sound check? Will there be a GA line?

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya carrie!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in! I am going to be driving in that day from LA but should be there by then.

Amy

YAY Amy! You're going! I will be there too! Got 5 in my party!

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for arranging this...

I will definitely be there, and will try to organize a Bay Area contingent.

Will let you know how many will attend as the date draws closer.

I'll also bring my video camera and film the whole thing, if you want. Then I'll put the DVD on u2torrents.com so everyone can download it later.

Nick

Last edited:
4U2Play said:
Hi Carrie,

Thanks for arranging this...

I will definitely be there, and will try to organize a Bay Area contingent.

Will let you know how many will attend as the date draws closer.

I'll also bring my video camera and film the whole thing, if you want. Then I'll put the DVD on u2torrents.com so everyone can download it later.

Nick

Oh my word! So much good stuff in your post...

I can't take credit for arranging this thing - that would be the amazing work of Devlin, Elvis and Liza.

We'd love for you to bring as many people as possible!

More info coming soon for everyone! :hyper:

OMG Tiny Dancer! My sister's flight arrives around noon in Vegas from Portland OR......my girlfriend and I are leaving early that morning to drive from San Diego to arrive in time to meet her flight at the Vegas airport!

Maybe we should have a U2 Hospitality area at McCarren airport in Vegas!

Carek1230 said:
OMG Tiny Dancer! My sister's flight arrives around noon in Vegas from Portland OR......my girlfriend and I are leaving early that morning to drive from San Diego to arrive in time to meet her flight at the Vegas airport!

Maybe we should have a U2 Hospitality area at McCarren airport in Vegas!

Look up as you drive - Ill be flying over you.

Back
Top Bottom