vertigo Tour(the name sucks so much)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For all I care, they could call it the CHEESE LOG TOUR. As long as there is a tour at all. I'm sure that it'll make sense to us when we see the show.

hehe.... Cheese Log

The One Step Closer Tour is one step closer to playing a venue near you! It will be followed by the We Are Yahweh Tour, where Bono's ego inflates to proportions large enough to swallow the Popmart lemon.

Good one!

to every one kissing u2 arss out there, u2 are not a band any more they are a money making maching!! and they(u2) know it!

i for one can see through all the lies(oh this is our best album, or oh this is our first rock album) rock my arss!!

i hope every on is having fun with their u2 ipods!

vertigo tour what a joke:wink: :wink:

shaun vox said:
Good one!

to every one kissing u2 arss out there, u2 are not a band any more they are a money making maching!! and they(u2) know it!

i for one can see through all the lies(oh this is our best album, or oh this is our first rock album) rock my arss!!

I so totally agree. The only thing that U2 could do worse is become Radiohead. Now there's a crap band! :madspit:

Yeah, Vertigo isnt the greatest, but they coulda called it " The Dismantle Tour"... :huh: Yeah right! Dude, honestly, as long as they're playing and I get to see them (not just in awesome dreams like last night where Bono hugged me....) then I'm soooo there!!!!!!!!! I support them no matter what... Even if I'm giggling :rolleyes: at the same time... :lol:

shaun vox said:
Good one!

you're right... they should just break up and then bono and larry can reform with half the members of the police and call themselves "satin rifle" or some other stupid shit ass name... that would be much better.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you're right... they should just break up and then bono and larry can reform with half the members of the police and call themselves "satin rifle" or some other stupid shit ass name... that would be much better.

:lmao:
I happen to think that satin rifle rocks:wink:

everybody on this thread is so right...

the tour name sucks...
but what does it matter since we (strangely enuff) don't name our kids after U2 tours...
and most of us would turn up for a U2 concert even if they called it the 'U2 fans have small penises tour'...
but on second thoughts, what does it matter what they call their tour since they have been money making machines since 1983/1987/1993/2000...
but then again since radiohead is a worse band, i guess we should start giving a damn about the tour name (again)...

malhithearnaz said:
everybody on this thread is so right...

the tour name sucks...
but what does it matter since we (strangely enuff) don't name our kids after U2 tours...
and most of us would turn up for a U2 concert even if they called it the 'U2 fans have small penises tour'...
but on second thoughts, what does it matter what they call their tour since they have been money making machines since 1983/1987/1993/2000...
but then again since radiohead is a worse band, i guess we should start giving a damn about the tour name (again)...

Finally, a brilliant post.

Perhaps U2 should've called it the "Malhithearnaz Tour"! :yes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

LOL at satin rifle... I'll work on the petition and mention royalties to the head of the Office of U2 Security.

I'm thinking Willie Williams already has the stage setup ready where a big IPOD pops up behind the band with the IPOD screen showing video of the band. How awesome would that be!

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about the name???
What really counts are the SONGS !!!
Just what they decide to play and what they decide to not play...that is the question.

It is embarrasing to be a U2 fan these days, but only cause of all the whining that some people do...

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom