Vertigo Tour Stats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you think about it - 58 songs isn't a huge amount of songs played for a band with a setlist as extensive and brilliant as U2.

That said - I didn't expect to see U2 even get to 58. If I was a betting man I would have said they would be lucky to hit 50.

(Note - this is a comparison), but as a side point I saw REM play two gigs in Sydney last year. They played 48 songs (24 each night), yet I heard 32 different songs (Played 87 different songs during last world tour) . As I said, I am not complaining - its different strokes for different folks.

gonad said:
When you think about it - 58 songs isn't a huge amount of songs played for a band with a setlist as extensive and brilliant as U2.

That said - I didn't expect to see U2 even get to 58. If I was a betting man I would have said they would be lucky to hit 50.

(Note - this is a comparison), but as a side point I saw REM play two gigs in Sydney last year. They played 48 songs (24 each night), yet I heard 32 different songs (Played 87 different songs during last world tour) . As I said, I am not complaining - its different strokes for different folks.

Woops that should read:

* (Note - this is NOT a comparison)

8-}

Back
Top Bottom