Vancouver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm finding myself really really wanting to go to Chicago next week. :shifty:

If I could find a GA for any night, especially the 7th, I'd so be there.

Damn this band....

I'm going to two shows this leg, at least four on the third leg and now I'm stressing because I've decided I HAVE to get a GA ticket for just one show in the third leg! Good luck to that!!!

I agree, damn this band!!!! How dare they be so damn good!!!

GibsonGirl said:

Ha, yes! None of this American football nonsense. American football is rugby for wusses.

Damn right. Unless it's motor racing or cricket, if you're wearing a helmet, you're a bloody pansy.

American football shouldn't even count as a sport.

Evening all. While we're waiting, I should have an audio rip of whatever snow patrol plays on Leno about fifteen minutes after they play it.

Do we have a source for tonight?

ruffian said:

the only two things on my mp3 player at the moment are U2 and Snow Patrol...I'll have to try your sequence :)

DG, glad you discovered them.

Hey ruff..:wave:

I am going to Coachella tomorrow...2 day music festival in indio,calif. Coldplay is main act as are a hundreds of bands..Snow Patrol being one of them... Gonna check them out...Also keane is playing too...

popmuzik99 said:
Maybe the NFL just cares about the safety of their players. If they didn't wear helmets, they'd all be brain dead.

They're braindead BECAUSE they wear helmets. Really, have you seen rugby union or Aussie Rules or any form of real sport? You just can't wear a helmet in football. That's for wimpy ponces who'd go crying to Mummy after just five minutes of proper contact football.

To echo timothius:

Rugby = men's sport.

Axver said:

Awesome, thank you heaps! :) :rockon:

And timothius, just got the e-mail! :)

No worries...just don't tell me it's really Auckland :)

Lila, .ape is like a flac or shn, you can convert it with Monkey's Audio, or probably play it in winamp.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hey ruff..:wave:

I am going to Coachella tomorrow...2 day music festival in indio,calif. Coldplay is main act as are a hundreds of bands..Snow Patrol being one of them... Gonna check them out...Also keane is playing too...
Hey Amy! :hug:

Oh, you are going to have a BLAST! Coldplay is in Chicago May 6th but I'm not going to be able to swing it :(

timothius said:

Nie. Nie.

Timothius! Ho Jou Beck!

Praat Afrikaans of hou jou bek! :laugh:

Good Lord, this thread moves so quickly. You take one step away from the computer to grab a cuppa and look at all the posts!

CTU2fan said:

No worries...just don't tell me it's really Auckland :)

Lila, .ape is like a flac or shn, you can convert it with Monkey's Audio, or probably play it in winamp.

in other words, over my head, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom