Vancouver I Setlist Bitch and Party Thread - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll probably see all of you Canadian dope fiends tomorrow night.

'Night All

*falls asleep on the couch*

Well, that set does make sense. Second night on the first night now, hee!

Alright folks....I gotta go to bed. I don't want to go to bed, but I gotta go. Working for a living sucks but I need $$ for tickets so....there it is.

'nite everyone! See you all tomorrow! :wave:

still no show reviews in the review section. Strange, don't you think, since the show was probably over about 90 minutes ago. Someone must have made it home by now, no? Or is my prediction true that they decided to play all night?:eyebrow:

that was a good show

a very good show

my god was the the single most amazing experience of my life, and I get to do it again tommorow

that was just so.... perfect

korczykp said:
that was a good show

a very good show

my god was the the single most amazing experience of my life, and I get to do it again tommorow

that was just so.... perfect

care to elaborate?

Goodnight VP :wave:

elaborate, I'm too ecstatic to put thoughts into words right now

but, I'd just like to say, that all of those little things that people complain about, like Streets without the lights flashing at the same time or red background...

NONE of that matters once you're there, it's just so magical despite all of those little things, you just don't notice or care.. at least I know I didn't

it was a very politically charged show too, Bono called out Paul Martin to deliver on his .7% of the GDP to foreign aid... even flashed Martin's email on the screen multiple times..

brought up 6 or 7 kids that had the ONE t-shirts on... it was just such an amazing experience..

and Bono and Larry Drumming Love and Peace was like 3 feet away from me.. that OWNED

I know the feeling! I could never write a review of the shows I went to cuz I just couldn't put it into words. I don't recall all those details like you said (flashing lights, segways between songs,...)

And wow, brought up that many kids? Did they get brought up all at the same time? Do you remember what song(s)?

And yes, LaPOE on the tip of the ellipse when you are down near the rail - priceless. I got lucky and got SYCMIOYO in front of me on 2 separate shows. Awesome :rockon:

Lila64 said:
I know the feeling! I could never write a review of the shows I went to cuz I just couldn't put it into words. I don't recall all those details like you said (flashing lights, segways between songs,...)

And wow, brought up that many kids? Did they get brought up all at the same time? Do you remember what song(s)?

And yes, LaPOE on the tip of the ellipse when you are down near the rail - priceless. I got lucky and got SYCMIOYO in front of me on 2 separate shows. Awesome :rockon:

it was during One

before the show we orgainized people to wear white T-Shirts with a big black ONE on them, and a lot of people did... Bono noticed during the song, and brought a few kids who were wearing them up.. he even got another one from the crowd and put it on himself :) I'm sure there'll be photos

I thought Original was going to sound much worse than it did without guitar. I was pleasantly surprised (in Seattle). It actually reminded me a little of Keane.

I just got back. It was awesome, but I have to admit that the Weezer concert I was at Tuesday was better (dont kill me). The ONLY reason I say that, is because seats suck!! I was first row balcony, and sorry, but seats are for old ladies, The first hour of the concert I was just depressed seeing all the people on the floor and knowing I couldnt be there, UNTIL TOMMOROW :D

Anyways, great concert, but nothing will come close to tommorow!

Yahweh_OMG said:
still the same..... :(

no more Yahweh.....:(

They'll play it tomorrow. It's obviously gone into rotation with OOTS.

BTW, about the Paul Martin thing. He posted his phone number (im not sure how private of a phone line it was) and then told everyone to call, and all the lights when out. It was hilarious seeing the place light up with cell phones.

I went to the show and it fucking rocked! Out of the three shows i have been this was prob the best! But i learned my lesson the hard way yestarday so next time i am sticking to seats! I am through with GA tickets!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom