Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it! Is there now going to be a competition to beat me to making these threads? :wink:

Diane L said:

Ooops! I'm sorry. :reject:

I just like setlist parties. :hyper:

I probably would've been lazy and not made this one for at least another half hour, so I guess everyone can be happy that you got around to doing it now! :)

So - do we want setlist parties to come about two hours before the show starts? Because, as I said, I was thinking of leaving it later today, but we seem to have gotten into a routine ...

Axver said:

I probably would've been lazy and not made this one for at least another half hour, so I guess everyone can be happy that you got around to doing it now! :)

So - do we want setlist parties to come about two hours before the show starts? Because, as I said, I was thinking of leaving it later today, but we seem to have gotten into a routine ...

Well, I looked at the Seattle 2 thread as a guide. That thread was started at 9:20 pm. It was about 10, so I decided to be bold and get this party off the ground!

I think it might be easier to start them closer to when the show starts once they're in the Eastern/Central time zones in the U.S. How will that affect you, Axver?

Maybe this thread will cheer me up after my Jack White revelation today. The man needs to shave... :|

When do the shows start moving into Mountain and Central time zones? I can't do much more staying up 'til 2am...

I'm here now, to say hello to my fellow dorks. I meant my fellow really cool people.

But, alas, as quickly as I appear, I must disappear, I actually have to be social this evening. Perhaps.....I might reappear towards the end of the party.

Regardless of my potential re-join, have fun tonight, and, Hokey Pokey jokes are priceless and should be told as often as possible.

FYI, latest rumors out of Vancouver have U2 rehearsing "I Want it That Way" and "Row, row, row your Boat", so, be prepared for anything tonight.

No spoken words said:
I'm here now, to say hello to my fellow dorks. I meant my fellow really cool people.

But, alas, as quickly as I appear, I must disappear, I actually have to be social this evening. Perhaps.....I might reappear towards the end of the party.

Regardless of my potential re-join, have fun tonight, and, Hokey Pokey jokes are priceless and should be told as often as possible.

FYI, latest rumors out of Vancouver have U2 rehearsing "I Want it That Way" and "Row, row, row your Boat", so, be prepared for anything tonight.
haha

Diane L said:

Well, I looked at the Seattle 2 thread as a guide. That thread was started at 9:20 pm. It was about 10, so I decided to be bold and get this party off the ground!

I think it might be easier to start them closer to when the show starts once they're in the Eastern/Central time zones in the U.S. How will that affect you, Axver?

Well, it's just past midday right now, so once they hit the US east coast, I'll be able to start them earlier in my morning. Shouldn't be a hassle. Actually, it'll make life a bit easier for the second Chicago show - I'll start the thread before a dentist appointment, and by the time I get back, the show should be halfway through.

I think I'll try to stick to commencing 1.5-2 hours beforehand, though. We don't want it to run TOO long before things get underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom