Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember my first post here, i always checked interference but only to check u2 news. i came here one day to ask a question about the Popmart Mexico concert.

Ah.....that did it.

RademR said:
i remember my first post here, i always checked interference but only to check u2 news. i came here one day to ask a question about the Popmart Mexico concert.

Ah.....that did it.

Ironically I don't remember my first ever post....but I do remember coming back here after a one year dissappering act....and that did it for me! Been here ever since.

bonomofo said:

where are you going to see them?

Boy, I go away for a few minutes and I've missed a whole page!

I'm going to see them in Tampa. I'm hoping I can come up with enough extra cash to see them in Miami or Charlotte too. I've been so poor!

Diane L said:
Congratulations, If you shout!

Setlist parties are great for upping your post count!

Heh, that's for sure! I seem to do about eighty each party ...

How about a question, while we are waiting. Of course it's probably been asked but.....

If you could choose just one song to open with.... anysong (hit or none hit) which would it be?

Lila64 said:
All in favor of giving Diane an extra Tim Tam? After all, she got this party started tonight (no offense Axver)

*gives her two, along with an Arataki honey sandwich*

timothius said:

Im curious... what was the question?:scratch:

no idea now. forgot.

actually, i dont know if it was about mexico popmart, but it was definetly a Q about one of the video releases (guessing Sydney or Mexico)

Lisa71 said:
How about a question, while we are waiting. Of course it's probably been asked but.....

If you could choose just one song to open with.... anysong (hit or none hit) which would it be?

WHERE
THE
STREETS
HAVE
NO
NAME!

Lisa71 said:

UTEOTW!!!!!

With this stage and lighting, it would be awesome after the "Everyone" chant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom