Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I'm here now, to say hello to my fellow dorks. I meant my fellow really cool people.

But, alas, as quickly as I appear, I must disappear, I actually have to be social this evening. Perhaps.....I might reappear towards the end of the party.

Regardless of my potential re-join, have fun tonight, and, Hokey Pokey jokes are priceless and should be told as often as possible.

FYI, latest rumors out of Vancouver have U2 rehearsing "I Want it That Way" and "Row, row, row your Boat", so, be prepared for anything tonight.

Social? What is this 'social' you speak of?

I'm looking forward to U2's cover of Baa Baa Black Sheep between SBS and Bullet.

No spoken words said:
I'm here now, to say hello to my fellow dorks. I meant my fellow really cool people.

But, alas, as quickly as I appear, I must disappear, I actually have to be social this evening. Perhaps.....I might reappear towards the end of the party.

Regardless of my potential re-join, have fun tonight, and, Hokey Pokey jokes are priceless and should be told as often as possible.

FYI, latest rumors out of Vancouver have U2 rehearsing "I Want it That Way" and "Row, row, row your Boat", so, be prepared for anything tonight.

I'm a dork...so I don't mind...I like the Row Row Row Your Boat one better than I Want It That Way.

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh and guess what I'm at 5000. You should all feel special now that you've watched this special moment in history. :wink: :bow:

*tear* A true honour. I shall cherish this moment forever.

I dunno Axver, there's gotta be time for Tim Tam talk, and of course, baseball :wink:

congrats U2Girl! I'm closing in on 3000. I'm going to refrain from figuring out how many hours that translates into :yikes:

Last edited:
Axver...social involves leaving the office and not going straight home or to a softball game. It involves talking in a non-academic or professional environment with, presumably, a group of peers. It means, and this pains me, Axver, to say...it means that I likely have to chat about things not related to U2 tonight. I am afraid that I'll be sitting next to someone tonight, and, perhaps the person will be wearing a red shirt. In my head, I'll think "> is wearing a red shirt" or "> Does not like U2", and, well, that's probably not going to help matters.

ruffian said:
I dunno Axver, there's gotta be time for Tim Tam talk, and of course, baseball :wink:

Correction: time for Tim Tam talk, baseball, and Axver trying to talk about real sports like rugby union and cricket with only Timothius paying any attention whatsoever.

And last but not least, THE QUEST FOR A SOURCE!

Have we got a source for this show?

No spoken words said:
Axver...social involves leaving the office and not going straight home or to a softball game. It involves talking in a non-academic or professional environment with, presumably, a group of peers. It means, and this pains me, Axver, to say...it means that I likely have to chat about things not related to U2 tonight. I am afraid that I'll be sitting next to someone tonight, and, perhaps the person will be wearing a red shirt. In my head, I'll think "> is wearing a red shirt" or "> Does not like U2", and, well, that's probably not going to help matters.

:shocked: I sincerely hope I shall never have to endure this 'social' that you speak of. You have my pity and sorrow.

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh and guess what I'm at 5000. You should all feel special now that you've watched this special moment in history. :wink: :bow:

I do feel special. Timing is everything in life, fate has smiled on me today.

Congratulations on your newest milestone!

no spoken words, good luck adjusting to life on the "outside." i know it can be tough...godspeed.

Axver, I bought an All Blacks hat when I was in NZ :heart:

Source-smorsh. We usually wind up skimming the info off of U2.com
:wave: to those peeps...

Diane L said:
Ruffian, what baseball team do you like?
Hey Diane :wave:
I'm a cardinals fan, but mostly I posted about baseball because the last time I read this thread Chizip had come in here and it was like, 30 pages of baseball chat :slant: I like to give him a hard time...hell, someone's gotta do it!

No spoken words said:
Gracias, Ruffian.

My Yankees suck.

Goodnight, people or, see you later, not sure which applies!!
see you later :wave:

ruffian said:

I'm a cardinals fan, but mostly I posted about baseball because the last time I read this thread Chizip had come in here and it was like, 30 pages of baseball chat :slant: I like to give him a hard time...hell, someone's gotta do it!

I'm with No spoken words. I grew up a Yankees fan, and a Yankees fan I remain...even though they are playing really badly so far this season!!!

ruffian said:

Guess I shouldn't mention I'm a sox fan :reject:

If it makes you feel better, 2/5th's of the rotation is on the DL....

yeah, they've had a tough time out of the gate this season.

I'll check back a bit later...I'm so excited Mucca is at the show tonight...she gonna have a blast!

:wave: see you all in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom