Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean there are still cell phone companies that charge for long distance?

Are you Serious???

Every compagnies here in Quebec charges for long distance (might be the same all accross Canada)

Axver said:

There's proshot footage from 30 May 1983, Devore, the Us Festival. Great DVD.

And yeah, I really can't believe some of these songs were played ... I'd love U2 to one day do a show solely comprised of those songs! ... Might not go too well, though!

Ah, The US Festival - I didn't go that year. I went a different year - Metal Day. I think Van Halen headlined, and there were 250,000 other people there. What a :censored: nightmare (all the people and trying to get out of the parking lot)

popmuzik99 said:

You mean there are still cell phone companies that charge for long distance?

Yes, in the third world outside the US, we have to pay money for things.

Are you Serious???

Every compagnies here in Quebec charges for long distance (might be the same all accross Canada) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's rediculous. All the major cell phone companies in the US include free long distance.

Re: tonight's setlist.

So, with COBL/BD opening, are we getting the 2nd night setlist on the 1st night? What Boy tunes will be played? :hmm:

@ popmuzik99 : WOW! Good to know! Thanks for the info...

Here in Canada, we pay for our long distance...But We do have a country against war....(DUH....My Anti-Bush thing again tonight.....)

badge1 said:

I'm in Toronto, Canada so it's long distance for his cell..... Good Idea though

I'm from Toronto too so I know.
I made some short phone calls on my cell while in San Diego for U2 (not during the show)...and the long distance was like $9 but the roaming was like $105! I almost died when I got my cell bill today.

I wish our cell companies had deals like the American ones do.

fredstab said:
@ popmuzik99 : WOW! Good to know! Thanks for the info...

Here in Canada, we pay for our long distance...But We do have a country against war....(DUH....My Anti-Bush thing again tonight.....)

I think anti-bush is the majority around here...blue states, blue forum...

@PearlJam_U2 : I made tons of long distance phone calls from San Diego to Montreal when i was there last month too...I didn't get my phone bills yet...BUT YOU JUST SCARED ME! I spend maybe a total of 10 hours on the phone with my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!

fredstab said:
Boy songs tonight?

Not The Ocean please....

I'm of the opinion that if they're going to play The Ocean, it should be preceded by 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

Well Kids...unfortuneatley i will have to go to bed...but i shall return, for tomorrow nights setlist party...and i can actually stay up for the whole thing! :dance: :)
So have a great night/Day where ever you maybe in the world....and i hope U2 play some surprises!! :)
:wave:

fredstab said:
@PearlJam_U2 : I made tons of long distance phone calls from San Diego to Montreal when i was there last month too...I didn't get my phone bills yet...BUT YOU JUST SCARED ME! I spend maybe a total of 10 hours on the phone with my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!

I'm with Telus if that makes a difference. If you have a different carrier you might be ok.

I'm looking to make a change in Dec when my contract is up...but so far I haven't seen anything any better out there :(

yes...i'm going to bed soon too.... Sometimes i find myself a little stupid...here at 12:38 am READING SETLIST (Yes....Reading)...While my dear AWESOME girlfriend is in bed and that i'm working tomorrow morning at 8:00 am (7 hours from now)....

AM I Going To HELL After LIFE???

Are Concerts addiction are against The Bible?:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh:

RademR said:
please, no politics :wink:

Oh, I guess that's just because you're a Bush lover and have no defence against our anti-Bush truths ... :rolleyes:

:wink:

fredstab said:

Geez, You'd better "loose" your cell phone right away! :lol:

fredstab said:
yes...i'm going to bed soon too.... Sometimes i find myself a little stupid...here at 12:38 am READING SETLIST (Yes....Reading)...While my dear AWESOME girlfriend is in bed and that i'm working tomorrow morning at 8:00 am (7 hours from now)....

AM I Going To HELL After LIFE???

Are Concerts addiction are against The Bible?:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh:

No...you are not going to hell...and I dunno if concert addictions are against the Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom