Updates from Germany

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
i think they will try something with the scoreboard, who knows?

the sound is going to be amazing in that stadium, if i remember correctly its only about 2-3 years old

Oh by screen you meant the other big screen (the stadium screen), huh, that will be intesting?

ramblin rose said:
Here's another webcam picture, do you think they opened the doors already?

innenraum-kamera-nord.jpg

edited to say: I haven't found where the webcam link is, I got the picture from the u2tour.de forum.

That's a huge number of toilets...:ohmy:
More than those 3 from the last show (or was it already proved to be false)

KUEFC09U2 said:
it takes about an hour to close the roof, so if it isnt closed now i doubt they will close it at all

That long? I thought it would be like something like the roof at the ballpark in Houston, it takes about 5 minutes.

I am going to Cardiff and I was thinking that maybe the roof will be open for the support acts and they will time it so that the roof is shut for around 7.30pm. It will add to the drama.

If the roof is shut then I am hoping for a differant set list. COBL first off.

Last edited:
the roof is infact closed anyway, its a very very light rough "see through", you can see a pic of the roof over on u2log.com

KUEFC09U2 said:
the roof is infact closed anyway, its a very very light rough "see through", you can see a pic of the roof over on u2log.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2logcom/18870114/

now the webcam link has the picture that ramblin rose posted a while ago - maybe they're just updating it every so often :shrug:

I still would love to know how u2tour.de got it though :lol:

Last edited:
Boozyuzi said:
Is it closed because of the weather or because U2 want it that way ?

I was going to say it probably makes for a better show (with the lights and stuff) but seeing as it's pretty much see-through, maybe it was just a precaution for the weather or something? or maybe it's not as hot in there if it's closed?

sami0201 said:

I was going to say it probably makes for a better show (with the lights and stuff) but seeing as it's pretty much see-through, maybe it was just a precaution for the weather or something? or maybe it's not as hot in there if it's closed?

Beware of the green-house effect... or "the Forum in Copenhagen"-effect. Now THAT was hot, both nights!

Soundcheck/Rehearsals this afternoon :

Crumbs From Your Table, All I Want Is You, Original Of The Species, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses & With or without you

trucdfou said:

Crumbs From Your Table, All I Want Is You, Original Of The Species, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses & With or without you
:drool:
---
BTW, what do you mean by "Old Europe" in your "location"?

trucdfou said:

:drool:

they've been working on crumbs now for couple of weeks - I'm hoping it will make an appearence at the live8 concert

trucdfou said:

sounds great :)

kellyahern said:
I hope everyone takes their PITNOL

8f171ba8.jpg

Don't think we'll need it tonight, Kelly. If they play OOTS, Crumbs or Wild Horses I won't be bitching a single bit tonight. Thanks for the link to the camera, btw, it's great!

U2Man said:

Don't think we'll need it tonight, Kelly. If they play OOTS, Crumbs or Wild Horses I won't be bitching tonight a single bit. Thanks for the link to the camera, btw, it's great!

Well, please don't bitch in the party thread anyway okay? Pretty please with sugar on top :sad:

and just because they soundchecked something doesn't mean they'll play it (but if they're soundchecking all of these, I think there's a good chance one of them will show up - maybe :shifty: )

anyway, webcam update :hyper:
4cc0cae2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom