um................help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrush

War Child
i went to ticketmaster and i don't see the arizona date posted, and i don't know when tickets will be availible for this show

need info..............HELP me please. im kind of freaking out and losing whats left of my hair.

Holy cow!! I am wondering the same thing. I live in Tucson and I understand that the public sale has not been announced yet for Phx, but does that also mean that there won't be a presale for Phx tomorrow, too? Or does every venue do the presale tomorrow regardless of "general/public" sale status?

Does this make sense?

They will probably be added. Same thing happened with San Jose yesterday and I think Chicago.

Do internet; everything goes faster because of the internet, so be the fast one and do internet. Go to the tixmaster site and sign up for an account and fill out all your info so you can just click and buy (this includes cred card #, address, etc). Otherwise you could be buying something that's being bought away from you while you're filling out the info! NIght and good luck!

Queen Bee said:
I've never seen any Tucsonans at this forum before. Hi, watsons! :wave:

I've been checking Ticketmaster for updates all night long. :crazy:

Hi, Queen Bee,

Yeah, its great to see another Tucsonan here. I'm mostly a "lurker" here, though a VERY frequent one at that.

I really, really hope TM gets the Glendale Arena show up soon so that we can get in on the pre-sale. I'm nervous.

watsons said:

Hi, Queen Bee,

Yeah, its great to see another Tucsonan here. I'm mostly a "lurker" here, though a VERY frequent one at that.

I really, really hope TM gets the Glendale Arena show up soon so that we can get in on the pre-sale. I'm nervous.

You should come out of lurkdom more often. :)

Oh, I know! If there's nothing concrete by tomorrow morning I'm going to be a wreck. I've set my alarm clock to wake me up three times tonight so that I can check if the presale's going to happen or not. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom