U2tour.de Chicago DVD review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how the hell has everybody watched it already? has anbody seen the GA line feature?

Zooropean103 said:
The normal edition is avaible to buy since yesterday here in Europe, but I'll wait for monday to buy the deluxe version. :drool:

is the normal edition just the concert with no bonus features?

Chizip said:

is the normal edition just the concert with no bonus features?
Yes it is, I went to the store this morning, I couldn't wait till tuesday, and it was totally worth it :drool:

I'll get the deluxe DVD next week, but first this one, I didn't notice anything of the GA Line feature, maybe it's on the bonus DVD.

The concert is really really awesome, Electric Co. totally rocks with Bono smashing with his microphone on Larry's drum kit, Larry watching: :eyebrow:

The beginning is also really cool, Hamish did a good job, except for Elevation, Bono's voice is really bad and the camera work is really bad too, in the last minute you can't see anything because of all the blurry effects :mad:

alright you all have lots of question, ill try to answer them all:

Zooropean103 said:
Tell me how are zoo station and the fly! I'm waiting most for these songs.

Zoo Station is pure genius! I've seen better Fly versions, but this is solid (and not screwed up like the 2 nights before the concert!) :)
Zoo is absolute :drool: though.

KUEFC09U2 said:
is it better than the boston DVD?

hard to say. boston was a grower, this kicks right in...

bombergirl1978 said:

:lmao:

can't wait to buy it tuesday :) (and can't wait to see that look as well lol)

possibly the weirdest look larry ever gave bono :wink:

*Ally* said:
did anyone see 'an cat dubh'?? if so, does bono "pet" adam? he did that on 5/10 and it was... um, nice. :combust:

yes he does, not very long though. kinda pretends having a cat in his arms, like he did 1st leg...

Possibly the best track of the whole DVD: The Electric Co.
It would be an understatement to say Edge is on fire!!! :combust:

hooray!!! i think it's the version from 5/10, then... i hope it is, at least.

thanks for your insights, mirrorball man!!! can't wait to see this on tuesday... :up: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom