U2tour.de Chicago DVD review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for me anyway i just think he catches the energy of the show etc, but hey thats just me

U2Man said:

It could be, but I'm not sure Sly is gonna be among us for too long, he just got a severe spanking from Sicy in another thread. :tsk:

So did you :tsk:

Hi Ruff :hug:

sorry guys but i have to say i loved boston, and i'm hoping this one will be no different

U2Man said:

It could be, but I'm not sure Sly is gonna be among us for too long, he just got a severe spanking from Sicy in another thread. :tsk:

what did I miss? :hyper:

Sly...we need to talk :sexywink:

If there is a chance Chizip is in it I'm gonna buy the DVD:drool:

Chizip said:

:lol:

hey kuef, is there anything U2 does that you aren't 100% positive about?
this has nothing to do with U2? i just enjoyed the work hamish done on the brit awards, boston, and slane?

and if you ask then yes i do pretty much enjoy most things U2 have put out

I enjoy Boston and Slane alot. Regardless of the reviews I'll definitly be getting this. Going to wait and see if the deluxe edition is worth getting or if I should just go for the regular one first though.

Not long to release now :hyper:

i_love_adam said:

QB! Don't joke with me! Not when my cutie is on the line! What is it? Why does it mention Adam and Bono only? Now if it were Bono and Edge I won't bat an eyelid. It's so...common!

Is Adam on the line?

I have just seen a picture of Bono in the cowboy hat in the DVD booklet and it just reminds me of him in Rattle & Hum. They truely have gone back in time even with Bono's image, but then I suppose it fits their latest recordings harking back to the early days.

i dont know if im missing any comments...

but has there been a review on how the songs were played ...rather just camera angles...

how is bono voice??? hope he sounds better than off Boston (his voice was better at Slane??

anyone got any live mp3s.. style of the concert??

much appreciated...

p.s i have extremely excited.....cosnidering U2 has decided to come to melbourne..and that i won a lot of money on Makybe Diva in the melbourne cup ......in whcih the trainer spoke to Bono straight after!

I saw the dvd yesterday at a premiere in Dublin's Sugar Club. I thought it was a very good concert, musically as well as the band being totally into it. There are some pretty cool camera angles (for instance in the top of the arena looking down on Larry's drumkit), but some of the filming was quite messy. At one point Bono is holding a speech and the camera is shaking all the time. Very annoying.

I must say that it's a very long dvd (i've just seen the concert, not the extras), but all in all it's very good. Good sound (the bass is really out there!), filming is okay, the band is on fire.

Dutch Partygirl said:
I saw the dvd yesterday at a premiere in Dublin's Sugar Club. I thought it was a very good concert, musically as well as the band being totally into it. There are some pretty cool camera angles (for instance in the top of the arena looking down on Larry's drumkit), but some of the filming was quite messy. At one point Bono is holding a speech and the camera is shaking all the time. Very annoying.

I must say that it's a very long dvd (i've just seen the concert, not the extras), but all in all it's very good. Good sound (the bass is really out there!), filming is okay, the band is on fire.

More details, please! :drool:
Favorite songs, moments... Stuff like that.

oh my them pictures look amazing:drool:

and U2Man i am joining you in looking very much forward to this :drool:

stagman said:
I'm interested in how The Fly turned out...cos they F***ed it up the first 2 nights with this song.
I'm interested in how this DVD will not remind me of the Elevation in Boston DVD... :(

Back
Top Bottom