U2 Tour - How far will you go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd love to see all these but the ones in bold look like great possibilities.

LA/Orange/San Diego
Dallas
Phoenix For sure
Las Vegas
Vancouver/Seattle/Tacoma
New York
Toronto
Chicago

Boston

Ireland/UK For sure

ANY where in NC, SC or VA
Would travel to: Boston, NY, Chicago, Vegas or LA/San Fran/San Diego (if $$$$ is available. right now, i'm worried about getting any tickets, period - much less tix for multiple shows. :sad: )

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:ohmy: how long is a flight from Australia to Miami? You are one dedicated fan.

I've No idea...i think its like 24 hours to the USA...so sometime around then.
Dedicated Fan....well, I've missed out on So Much (became a fan in 2001, very late, after Elevation Tour)
So i want to see as much as possible on this next tour.

I live here in Minnesota but I was talking with some friends and we thought of going over to Europe to see a U2 show.

1) I need a vacation next year
2) I would love to see U2 in Ireland
3) I've never been to Ireland

So are any of you buying u2 membership at u2.com?
Do you think that's the best way to make sure you get
tickets?

spring break with u2

oh my god... i forgot my spring break is from March 11-20 so if its true that the tour begins on March 1st... i could very well be seeing a couple shows during my college's spring break depending on location! :D

location, location, location..!

On Elevation, they opened the tour after spring break.

Last edited:
I will be in LA the week of July 4th with work, so that would be awesome. Since I flew 900 miles from AL for the 'surprise' MTV concert last Monday, I am pretty much for anything!!!! :)

I'll be at the Atlanta show for sure, maybe catch another on spring break depending if I can get some $$ together....then the ultimate will be when I study abroad in Asia and NZ next fall/spring....I'm planning to make it to Australia or Japan somehow, some way to see the very final leg...

Copenhagen ( Denmark for those who still think its in Sweden LOL ) and Vancouver,,, Though none of these cities are confirmed ofcourse, then i expect them both...

Now thats a distance::wink:

Last edited:
I'm in DC, I'm going to go up to New york, and either Boston or Chicago. Not sure which one though. I would go furthur but $$ is an issue. I work for an airline so I fly to those cities for free.

this is only the first leg though, we'll see about the second :wink:

Definately NC (hopefully Chapel Hill). Boston or New York are my next hopes and if things REALLY go my way, Los Angeles or Vegas in the fall.

(My mom-in-law just gave me $500 for Christmas to fund my travels!!!! :applaud: :faint: )

Back
Top Bottom