U2 Tour Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BROTHR

Mirror Ball Man 2.0
Just wondering if anyone has any reviews of the Vertigo Tour book. I am a sucker for this merchandise......owning all tour books from UF to Elevation. Any insights, scans, and reviews would be greatly appreciated.

The lines were so horrendous I wasnt able to get one, but I plan to purchase one in SJ :)
Anyone have close scans of that 65 sweatshirt? Thats what I wanted but again the lines were too long!

I heard the sweatshirt is embroidered and very nice, I just dont know if there was anything on the back. Even tho its 65, I swear I have worn my Elevation one a thousand times and that was worth its 50 price :)

The program is nice - very colorful in black, red and white - the first page or so talks about the band still be relevant, etc after all these years. The bulk of it is interviews with the band about the songs on the new album, etc. Usual Greenpeace info, etc. also included and all the tour and band staff info. No tour date info though.

U2SJ said:
I heard the sweatshirt is embroidered and very nice, I just dont know if there was anything on the back. Even tho its 65, I swear I have worn my Elevation one a thousand times and that was worth its 50 price :)

I agree so I spent the 65 dollars! my elevation one needs a friend

U2SJ said:
skjuls what does the sweatshirt look like? What is written on the front/back?

The sweatshirt is basically a plain black zip up similiar to the Navy Elevation one.

On the left hand side, it says Vertigo and underneath that is says Tour (red target with U2 w/in the Target ) 05

Back
Top Bottom