U2 react now benefit MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rantor49

The Fly
U2 was just on the React Now benefit show on MTV. They played Love and Peace or Else. On the U2 stage with no audience in the arena. Very good.

I assume this was filmed in Toronto since they used there own stage. I was kinda weird with no audience but Bono sounded great.

What were the changed lyrics? I missed the first part. (It was the "Lay down your guns" part in case anyone missed it)

nuke126 said:
WOW, that was badass! notice the drum stick fly up and hit bono in the head at the very end? hahaha

hahaha..! I missed that!!!!!!!!!! Recording it so I will have to watch it again!

There goes another skin that Bono beat the shit out of!!!!! :lol:

sindaddy said:
What were the changed lyrics? I missed the first part. (It was the "Lay down your guns" part in case anyone missed it)

yeah anyone catch the changed lyrics? I missed it! Or just couldn't make it out.

Please post anyone!!!!!!!!!:sad:

that was so cool
the bandana has been changed for this event as well - just saying "help"

excellent performance

(just saw the new thread)

Sounded good, but am I the only one who thought that it looked odd for Bono to be doing the usual stunts with light/drum to an empty arena? It just seemed off to me -- a little forecd.

"One" with Mary J. last night, however, was amazing.

yeah it was just you jon_lemire...lol

they were into it, rocking and looked great!!!

Is Bono's hair black again???

Love and Peace! Yay! :hyper: :love:

The first line change was, all you K Marters? Instead of all your daughters of zion. Is that what he said? I thought that's what he said.

Bono banging on the drums :drool: I hope he didn't get hurt by the drumstick hitting him in the head.

Stupid internet connection :banghead::banghead:

I'm watching this online and the video froze just before U2 so I was listening to Love and Peace and watching at George Lopez.
:banghead:.

But it sounded excelent. Would someone please upload the video later?

jon_lemire said:
(just saw the new thread)

Sounded good, but am I the only one who thought that it looked odd for Bono to be doing the usual stunts with light/drum to an empty arena? It just seemed off to me -- a little forecd.

"One" with Mary J. last night, however, was amazing.

There is no way LAPOE could be worse than One Overplayed Song Sucked Dry Of Meaning.

Back
Top Bottom