U2 Please Play "Speed of Sound"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun vox said:
coldplay are moving forward and u2 are stuck in the gutter!!
You really think that? Just because HTDAAB is al lot like ATYCLB? Coldplay made 3 records and they all sound alike! I really hope they will change their sound on the next record, cause else it might be the end for Coldplay...

everyone knows that i cant stand coldplay!! when i "say coldplay are moving forward" in the sense that they are growing + have more fans! thay are a boring band!! but people say that they are the next u2!! u2 have not moved an inch with atyclb and htdaab very boring and uninspired stuff just like coldplay! (dont give that"oh its heartfelt song bulshit")

Does anybody know that U2 has a song called "Speed of Light"?
From their 70s demos. And Light speed is faster than the speed of sound. Therefore, U2 is better than Coldplay in another aspect.

shaun vox said:
everyone knows that i cant stand coldplay!! when i "say coldplay are moving forward" in the sense that they are growing + have more fans! thay are a boring band!! but people say that they are the next u2!! u2 have not moved an inch with atyclb and htdaab very boring and uninspired stuff just like coldplay! (dont give that"oh its heartfelt song bulshit")
no they dont have more fans? and i dont find atyclb and htdaab boring or uninspired?

The_acrobat said:
Does anybody know that U2 has a song called "Speed of Light"?
From their 70s demos. And Light speed is faster than the speed of sound. Therefore, U2 is better than Coldplay in another aspect.
speed of life..

ouizy said:
What the hell is "Speed of Sound?"

And more importantly, why would U2 play it?

the speed of sound at sea level is 761mph

and thats how fast i would run out of the stadium if i heard u2 play it

Wtf mate?

Who's coldplay?

Is that one of those stupid "tribute bands" that plays a lot of u2 songs??

omg u2 playing a song by a tribute band to themselves... :eek: That's like u2 covering themselves twice removed or something? Tahts liek omfg wowz0rz!!!!!1111ONEONEON!!!11ELEVENTYONE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom