U2 Please Play "Speed of Sound"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs to be locked immediately. I'm having too much fun and ignoring all the work I should be doing....

unosdostres14 said:
This thread needs to be locked immediately. I'm having too much fun and ignoring all the work I should be doing....

I'm having fun in a coldplay thread :crazy:

JOFO said:

from what I understand, u2 will be opening for coldplay in the fall.

oHMyGOSh!!1111 hOW cOULd tHEy dO tHIs?!?! cOLDpLay iS tHE w0rS+ bANd eVER!!! lET's cOMPaRe u2 aND cOLDPLaY.

one4u2 said:

I'm having fun in a coldplay thread :crazy:

tHAT's bECAuSE cOLDpLaY is wAy bETTeR thAN u2!!!

Does anyone else think U2 is getting too old. Let's discuss this, I don't think a thread about it has been made before

JOFO said:
I'm trying to think of how to respond to this thread.

is it:

1. oh, I get it, you think speed of sound sounds so much like u2 that you're requesting u2 to play it even though its a coldplay song.

2. you think its a great song, better than alot of u2 songs, therefore want u2 to play it.

3. you're trying to stir up some shit because of the ongoing coldplay sucks/coldplay is great debate.

4. you're like 13 and don't know the difference between u2 and coldplay.

5. you're like 47 and don't know the difference between u2 and coldplay.

6. I see, it's wednesday; people are bored as all get out.

7. dig the funky cat.

8. man, drugs and alcohol will do that to ya.

9. does anyone know when michael jackson is going to record a new album?

:eyebrow:

Best post ever. (NOTE: there are a lot of "best posts ever")

Hey unodostres14, do you agree that U2 was only good up til Pop? The last two albums leave much to be desired. U2 are just repeating themselves. Coldplay is way more innovative.

Anyone else hate U2.com?

I reburned my copy of HTDAAB:

Vertigo
Miracle Drug
SYCMIOYO
LPOE
CBOL
ABOY
AMAAW
OSC
OOTS
YAHWEH
Vertigo

I had to drop Crumbs but that's what had to be done to keep the album at less than 60 minutes.

It's called Wake Up, by Arcade Fire -- they won't open for U2 on the 3rd leg cuz they would blow U2 off their own stage.

BTW, I think that GA lottery sucks -- let's start a petition or something.

I've had zero beers, but am on my way to New Jersey to get some.... beers. I should be there by Sunday morning.

INDY500 said:

I'm 45. U2 is the one from Ireland, right?

Yes, and Coldplay is from Iceland -- hence the name "cold" play and the common confusion between the two -- people often f-up the "c" and the "e" and to make matters worse they sound so much alike.

BWU2Buffs said:

Yes, and Coldplay is from Iceland -- hence the name "cold" play and the common confusion between the two -- people often f-up the "c" and the "e" and to make matters worse they sound so much alike.

Truly hilarious. I'm in awe of your sharp wit.

INDY500 said:

Truly hilarious. I'm in awe of your sharp wit.

Got lucky and had a good set up -- my mind is this barely useful collection of a handful of neurons overly stimulated by diaper fumes -- from one 40+ to another that's more visualization than you probably needed.

AtomicBono said:

Best post ever. (NOTE: there are a lot of "best posts ever")

Hey unodostres14, do you agree that U2 was only good up til Pop? The last two albums leave much to be desired. U2 are just repeating themselves. Coldplay is way more innovative.

Anyone else hate U2.com?

Yeah definetly. U2 sucks now. Instead of making the last two crappy CD's, they should have just remixed Achtung Baby and the Joshua Tree.

OMFG I LUV DANS REMIXEZ!1111

I went to Iceland once!!! :happy: it wasn't cold there though and I didn't see Coldplay. They were too busy going to a U2 concert on May 7th, 2005. I was there too.

AtomicBono said:
OMFG I LUV DANS REMIXEZ!1111

I went to Iceland once!!! :happy: it wasn't cold there though and I didn't see Coldplay. They were too busy going to a U2 concert on May 7th, 2005. I was there too.

OMFG!!!!11 tHEre'S a PLAce cALLeD ICElAND?????/ iS iT aLWAYs sNowIng tHErE liKE @ tHE noRth POLe.

Any chance of 'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go' tacked to the end of 'All Because Of You'... A little jitterbug?

BWU2Buffs said:
It's called Wake Up, by Arcade Fire -- they won't open for U2 on the 3rd leg cuz they would blow U2 off their own stage.
Don't exaggerate! Arcade fire is no better than The Killers, Interpol or Franz Ferdinand who played the European leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom