U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9.gif

ckonanz said:
Here´s some updates about the filming today

h t t p://atu2.blogspot.com/

Pretty nifty leather jacket Conan's got in that picture.

It's going to be funny seeing Bono next to Conan---the man's a beast! He's like 9 feet tall! :wink:

ramblin rose said:
Oh man this show looks like its going to be awesome.

I know, I know! :hyper: I can't wait! I am gonna program my DVR to record it. Can't stay up that late to watch. :sad: So even longer to wait for me.. Tomorrow after son is at school I will watch it with no interruptions!:wink:

Carek1230 said:
I am gonna watch it live tonite while taping it then rewind the tape and watch it again and maybe then again and again.....till the sun comes up! :drool:

Oy...I have to get up at 5:15 tomorrow to go to work.. :huh: I'll be watching it tomorrow night. Now the decision is do I avoid the forum all day tomorrow until I watch it...:wink:

Lila64 said:

hehe. :laugh: you KNOW there's going to be some Irish talk tonight!

Conan: "You know, I'm Irish, too!"
Bono: "Well, if I said Bruce Springsteen was Irish...."

:wink:

kellyahern said:

I have the same dilemma. I will choose to be spoiler free (it helps that at work tomorrow I'll be nowhere near a computer :wink: ).

yeah, I'm on "short call" at the hospital, so I shouldn't let myself get near a computer...:slant:

For those that can't watch it on NBC tonight, I'll be streaming a live audio feed. I'll also be posting lossless SHN files and MP3s directly after the show. Details will be posted an hour or so before Conan begins.

gorman said:
For those that can't watch it on NBC tonight, I'll be streaming a live audio feed. I'll also be posting lossless SHN files and MP3s directly after the show. Details will be posted an hour or so before Conan begins.

Hehe---I was just posting that you'll be streaming it. Had to go back and edit this one!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
they should start the show with the masturbating bear... and then end the show with the masturbating bear :hyper:

ya know... do the same skit twice? the crowd will LOVE it :hyper:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanna see them do Spanish Eyes with Conan spaz-dancing like a maniac around the stage....:drool:

greety said:
thanks gorman :bow:

You'll post here or make a new thead?
Just asking because I don't want to miss it when I get back here tomorrow.

:hyper:

No problem :)

If there's an active thread about the show (which I'm sure there will be), I'll post there. If not, I'll create a new thread.

In case you're worried about missing it, I might as well post the info now:

Stream http://72.21.39.154:8000 in Winamp, iTunes, or a variety of other programs (do not just visit that address in your browser). If you tune in now, you'll get a bunch of silence. The audio will begin around 10:35pm central time (an hour before Conan comes on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom