U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, Edge better do In The Year 2000 :drool:

I'm tempted to listen to Gorman's audio feed tonight since Conan's show airs here 2 hours after the show is finished on the east coast, but then I'll know everything that's going to be shown tonight when I watch the show. I'm not sure if I want to hear about first-hand reports of the taping tonight either. I don't know what I'm going to do; I have absolutely no patience and I keep checking back on this thread every time there are new replies :crazy:

u2 played 4 songs

Aboy
OOTS with strings
Stuck In a moment with addition musician from the o´brian-band
vertigo

thx to the u2tour.de-correspondend in the studios

[email]hans@u2tour.de[/email] said:

there were some additional "blowers" (hope that the correct expression)

hehe...only if you're in the bathroom of a village people concert, not U2...:giggle:

I think you probably mean trumpet players...:shrug:

Hey, look at that, in the distance, coming towards us at high speed! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's ... Bitching About Stuck! :hyper:

Axver said:
Hey, look at that, in the distance, coming towards us at high speed! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's ... Bitching About Stuck! :hyper:

Actually, Axver, by "Stuck" he meant "One." Or maybe "Pride."

They thought about playing OTH, but changed their minds.

:wink:

[email]hans@u2tour.de[/email] said:
you are right: trumpets, horns and those things.
thx for corrections

No worries. Sounds like it should be good!

trying to find pics is not my forte (I leave that to kelly).

Here's a pic of the 'In The Year 2000' sketch with Kelsey Grammer...

Attachments

• conan-2000.jpg
    conan-2000.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 62
Silly predictions about the future. I think Conan actually started doing that skit before 2000, but when that year came, they kept it, because making silly predicitons about what will happen in the year 2000 when it's already past the year 2000 just adds another layer of silliness :).

Oh man, I can't WAIT! It's on so late here, I'll never make it ... I have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow to watch it. :mad:

But I'm just pleased with myself that I remembered to set my VCR timer for tomorrow, as it will be very early Friday morning when it comes on. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I remembered to set my VCR timer for tomorrow, as it will be very early Friday morning when it comes on. :wink:

Yes, let's reiterate that so that no one wakes up tomorrow thoroughly upset! :D

For some reason, even though I have digital cable, my NBC & FOX are often really fuzzy, as if they're antenna. And it's fuzzy right now! D'oh! :ohmy: Here's hoping it's better by 12:30....

Well I'm excited :hyper: this is the first real good news i have had all week! :madspit:
3 and a half hours and counting...YAY!! and you can bet i'm staying up! even though i do have work tomorrow and all freakin weekend :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom