U2 Manager Confirms : Interference Tour 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:lol:
Dont we wish?:drool:

I reckon the band would really enjoy a bit of the craic (crack) with us.

Wembley would be far too big though. how many of us are there?

bono_gal said:

^thats the number of registered members as it stands now.

I agree with you 1stOne....lets make it happen!

Too many for an arena then??? Yes! It's a big idea. Bono likes big ideas.

1stOne said:

e.g. a poverty-free world?

and he's not doing too bad with that!!

yeh, its a big number, but a lot of the members dont post here anymore, so maybe it will be reduced

bono_gal said:

e.g. a poverty-free world?

and he's not doing too bad with that!!

yeh, its a big number, but a lot of the members dont post here anymore, so maybe it will be reduced

small intimate gig then?:love:

tarquinsuperb said:
I'm not sure whether this is a part of our history about which no one speaks so this may go down like a lead balloon but I'll give it a go:

Would we be able to pelt 'Fake Edge' with rotten fruit before the start of the show.
:applaud:
:lol:

Has anyone thought...who is going to look after the setlist party if we're all out at our own intimate private gig?

1stOne said:
Has anyone thought...who is going to look after the setlist party if we're all out at our own intimate private gig?

OMG!!!! who's going to report to the setlist party if no one is here?!

...the zootopians can do it :wink:

1stOne said:

:lmao:

U2 really should do a gig for Interference, that would be tight, and they'd have trouble finding any fans more diehard than us!!

Plus the overwhelming pressure would force them to pull out Acrobat... I mean 37,951 people would be counting on it!!!

Sicy said:
I have mini Sicy's for when we're all away :wink:

Are the mini Sicys looking after the forum or are they coming with us? I don't want my hotel suite cluttering up! AND WHERE ARE MY TICKETS? The money went into your pay pal account days ago.

We need to start thinking up a persuasive letter to Principle Management. Let's do it. Does anyone have any sensible suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom