U2 Manager Confirms : Interference Tour 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:
I'll have 2 rear stage, 1 nosebleed and 1 sidestage (you know, the ones where you can't see the screen), and I'll pay top price 8 months in advance. Don't try fobbing me off with fakes either. Anyway, how do we know you're not a scalper posing as Sicy?

Wow ok that's a lot .. lets see, well since this is a special tour, tickets are half price! That's right folks HALF PRICE!!

2 rear stage = $50
1 nosebleed = $22.50
1 sidestage = (best seat in the house!!!!11!ZZ) $10.00

Payments can be made directly into my paypal account idontrippeopleoff@paypal.com

:shh:

U2Fan101 said:
Sicy, what are you selling the GA's for? If it's over $1000 a ticket, I'm not interested. :wink:

NO WAY!! This is the Interference benefit concert!11 Tickets are CHEAP I SAY cheap!! Dirt cheap :drool:

ramblin rose said:
Are they ticketfast or hard tickets?

All new kind of tickets called Sicyfast tickets!! I'll print them all up on my $35 printer at home! Dont worry!! There's enough for everyone! :hyper:

NHChris said:
The clown who started this thread is from Australia. NOW everyone knows why U2 isn't going there! It's all HIS fault.:madspit:

Ooops I forgot that this place is the most serious place on earth.

Please delete this post mods...I didnt relise that I was having to much fun here.

bono_man2002 said:

Ooops I forgot that this place is the most serious place on earth.

Please delete this post mods...I didnt relise that I was having to much fun here.

Some of us play along. Don't give up on the comedy!!!

Please!!!

Please!!!

Please!!!

Get up....eh, forget it.

"Sicyfast" = funny, for the record.

You can line up at my house :hyper:

I have a big ball with numbers that I stole from the California Lottery Headquarters :drool:

No spoken words said:
I am looking forward the the "Describe the Person Above You" acoustic set in the middle of the show.

I heard that between the encores people would be voting on the final "Worst Song Survivor," and then that U2 would play that song, and then we'd have another break in which Interferencers could submit their complaints.

I also heard there would be a special part of the show dedicated to PLEBA :drool: I don't know exactly what will happen there, but it will probably involve a lot of beach balls and not a lot of shirts.

AtomicBono said:

I heard that between the encores people would be voting on the final "Worst Song Survivor," and then that U2 would play that song, and then we'd have another break in which Interferencers could submit their complaints.

I also heard there would be a special part of the show dedicated to PLEBA :drool: I don't know exactly what will happen there, but it will probably involve a lot of beach balls and not a lot of shirts.

Will lottery winners get to rub oil on the boys? :drool: :silent:

Sicy I'll take any tickets on offer if this thing actually does go ahead.

I'm in England though so give me prices in pounds, haha i'm a bit slow on the currency exchange!!

So, yeah, I'll take whatever Sicy....as long as theyre good lol.

Loves ya Sicy if ya give me good tickets :wink: :hug:

I'm not sure whether this is a part of our history about which no one speaks so this may go down like a lead balloon but I'll give it a go:

Would we be able to pelt 'Fake Edge' with rotten fruit before the start of the show.

KhanadaRhodes said:
sicy, can i please purchase eight tickets behind the stage? you know, the ones behind the pole so i can't see anything :drool:

I'm sorry, those tickets are a little more expensive.. that will be $10,000 please :D

bono_gal said:
Sicy I'll take any tickets on offer if this thing actually does go ahead.

I'm in England though so give me prices in pounds, haha i'm a bit slow on the currency exchange!!

So, yeah, I'll take whatever Sicy....as long as theyre good lol.

Loves ya Sicy if ya give me good tickets :wink: :hug:

I'm slow on the currency exchange too so, I'll just give them to you for free.

Back
Top Bottom