U2 Fan Action: My Backyard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC,
You are so naughty.
:tsk:

Rehearsals start a couple of days before the show, right?
That means 18 more days of this? :yikes:

ramblin rose said:
You guys are losing it. How many days until the 3rd leg begins.:huh:

not soon enough. i'm convinced this is why there's rampant dementia around here :crazy:

redkat said:
Dammit how did I miss this thread till now!

Funniest thread in weeks!!

:tsk: to all of you especially U2Man that Alf pic :tsk:

:tsk: to those on this thread that didn't like Alf :wink:

U2dork said:
U2@NYC,
You are so naughty.

You want naughty?

They are naughty...

naughty%20boys.jpg

U2@NYC said:

You want naughty?

They are naughty...

naughty%20boys.jpg

That is so wrong, Pablo. All you did by posting this picture was adding to your reputation of chasing weird, elderly men in white underwear running around the neighbourhood while the rest of us are having supper :wink:

U2Man said:

That is so wrong, Pablo. All you did by posting this picture was adding to your reputation of chasing weird, elderly men in white underwear running around the neighbourhood while the rest of us are having supper :wink:

That is bad, U2 Man... you've hurt my feelings...

You know what you deserve? :mad:

I will say it in Danish because it is way too rude and I do not want to offend anyone:

De autoriserede turistinformationer har i højsæsonen åbent mindst 25 timer fordelt på 5 dage om ugen, mens de udenfor højsæsonen skal have åbent 20 timer fordelt på 4 dage om ugen. De autoriserede turistinformationer informerer om deres eget lokalområde, men skal derudover have alle destinationsbrochurer fra egen region samt de destinationer, der støder op til turistinforamtionens lokalområde, VisitDenmarks nationale brochurer, samt brochurer vedr. Danmarks mest populære attrakltioner og seværdigheder!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

U2@NYC said:

That is bad, U2 Man... you've hurt my feelings...

You know what you deserve? :mad:

I will say it in Danish because it is way too rude and I do not want to offend anyone:

De autoriserede turistinformationer har i højsæsonen åbent mindst 25 timer fordelt på 5 dage om ugen, mens de udenfor højsæsonen skal have åbent 20 timer fordelt på 4 dage om ugen. De autoriserede turistinformationer informerer om deres eget lokalområde, men skal derudover have alle destinationsbrochurer fra egen region samt de destinationer, der støder op til turistinforamtionens lokalområde, VisitDenmarks nationale brochurer, samt brochurer vedr. Danmarks mest populære attrakltioner og seværdigheder!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:hug:

Danmark ligger bogstaveligt talt på toppen af Europa - mellem Nordsøen og Østersøen. Det er det eneste skandinaviske land, som er forbundet med det europæiske fastland. Halvøen Jyllands sydlige grænse støder nemlig op til Tyskland. Alt i alt består Danmark af 406 øer med Sjælland og Fyn som de største. De fleste små øer er ubeboede.

Hovedstaden, København, ligger på Sjælland, som er Danmrks største ø. Hele landet er 43.000 km2/16.630 miles2 stort, når man ser bort fra Grønland og Færøerne, der begge ligger i Nordatlanten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

U2@NYC said:
Danmark ligger bogstaveligt talt på toppen af Europa - mellem Nordsøen og Østersøen. Det er det eneste skandinaviske land, som er forbundet med det europæiske fastland. Halvøen Jyllands sydlige grænse støder nemlig op til Tyskland. Alt i alt består Danmark af 406 øer med Sjælland og Fyn som de største. De fleste små øer er ubeboede.

Hovedstaden, København, ligger på Sjælland, som er Danmrks største ø. Hele landet er 43.000 km2/16.630 miles2 stort, når man ser bort fra Grønland og Færøerne, der begge ligger i Nordatlanten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

U2@NYC said:

Um, ok.

:heterosexualmanhug:

men.hug.jpg

i'm a little worried about why there is a cop in the background...in case things get too passionate?

U2Man said:

ehm, not sure what you mean :confused:

oh, i thought *you* posted the travel website babble, but it was our friend Pablo. :crazy:

this thread has me all out of sorts.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
So does the World Bank notice that their productivity plummets at this hour of the afternoon.

Does Pablo work for World Bank?

:uhoh:

ruffian said:

Does Pablo work for World Bank?

:uhoh:

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. I thought you had to be a lot more serious to work at such places....but apparently, you don't :wink:

U2Man said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. I thought you had to be a lot more serious to work at such places....but apparently, you don't :wink:
:shh: i have worked on a contract basis with them. this is too weird. worlds collide and all that.

Back
Top Bottom