u2 concert virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just talking to myself today about that. I want to see U2 live before I die, by hook or by crook. U2, please come to Australia...

her here, and we are running out of time, we only got like 2 or 3 tours left:sad:

I was until this tour, but I had to travel to another continet to see them... well, I had a great time there

I am. :(

I'll do anything to see them before I die.

I'm just upset that I've become a fan so late in their career, but technically, it's my mom and dad's fault for having me so late in life! :madspit:

I'd say one more in this current sort of form - anything after will probably be more laid back because lets face it Bono is almost past it voice wise - not quite sure how he will handle another 100+ shows in a few years.

They may still tour but I don't think they will be like the Rolling Stones, still touring when they are that old.

mo786 said:
I'd say one more in this current sort of form - anything after will probably be more laid back because lets face it Bono is almost past it voice wise - not quite sure how he will handle another 100+ shows in a few years.

They may still tour but I don't think they will be like the Rolling Stones, still touring when they are that old.
bono's voice is better than both popmart and elevation tour imo? so i find it hard to say he's "past it"

Don't fret dahlings...been a fan 20 years +, saw my first show in Dallas just the other night. Magical, to put it in a word. Don't give up the dream.

Back
Top Bottom