U2.com vs Propaganda - Codes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddieg710

The Fly
I've read several posts were people are receiving two (2) codes. One for their U2.com membership and one for the Propaganda subscription. Does this sound right?? I've only recieved one code and that was for my u2.com subscription. I was a long time (17 year) Propaganda subscriber and haven't received a code. Are newbies confusing the two?
Have you received two (2) codes????

Thanks in advance!!!!

We thought we had the answers but it was the questions we had wrong. I hear the Propaganda members crying....

I spoke with Fanfire yesterday to confirm that I was acknowledged as a previous Prop subscriber, and inquired about if there was any code updates....the answer i got was simply that as far as she knew, it is still the code we received originally, and no new codes.

Chyland,

Thanks for replying! But my question should have been, If we didn't join U2.com would we receive a 'Propaganda Code'?

eddieg710 said:
Chyland,

Thanks for replying! But my question should have been, If we didn't join U2.com would we receive a 'Propaganda Code'?

Nope...

Hmmm... they're not... I don't even think they are receiving new ones...

1. Those U2.com members (whether they were prior Prop or not) that did NOT use their codes never lost it from the "members red box" visible upon log in. Now they finally get to use it. Prop members that didn't use it, get to use it TWICE

2. Prop members that had previously used their code never really lost it (it remained visible in the red "members" box all this time) and they get to use it ONCE more.

I think... :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

1. Those U2.com members (whether they were prior Prop or not) that did NOT use their codes never lost it from the "members red box" visible upon log in. Now they finally get to use it. Prop members that didn't use it, get to use it TWICE

2. Prop members that had previously used their code never really lost it (it remained visible in the red "members" box all this time) and they get to use it ONCE more.

Yes, Miroslava's correct based on everything I've figured out.

Miroslava said:

Mine was in the red area ALL the way up until yesterday, and it has since disappeared!!!!

The Disciple said:

Mine was in the red area ALL the way up until yesterday, and it has since disappeared!!!!

If you go to the "Tour Info" page, you should see your code under the Elevation picture.

Last edited:
its the same code that i used last time, if i am a propaganda member will it work again for one more show?

I read somewhere around here, that the same codes have been reactivated, so yep, technically it should work...

ok well that would be nice, although i still havent received an email

i have a feeling im gonna be a sad little boy tomorrow

ok i have 2 u2.com memberships, one was with the propaganda discount, the other wasnt

the one with the propaganda discount has my code listed under the tour info page, the one that wasnt through propaganda doesnt

so im assuming that means that code will work for tomorrow

Chizip said:
ok i have 2 u2.com memberships, one was with the propaganda discount, the other wasnt

the one with the propaganda discount has my code listed under the tour info page, the one that wasnt through propaganda doesnt

so im assuming that means that code will work for tomorrow

I have the exact same situation. I'm really not concerned, except for the fact that I have seen any email yet today.

Talk about waiting until the last possible minute.

ramblin rose said:

I have the exact same situation. I'm really not concerned, except for the fact that I have seen any email yet today.

Talk about waiting until the last possible minute.

Really now..when are we gonna get this email today? :eyebrow:

<< am so anxious!..hard to concentrate on work! :crazy:

RRose, I PM'd you...I still have not received any additional email but my code's still there so I am assuming I don't *need* any additional info from u2.com...I'm just going to use the code in the morning and hope it f'ing works :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom