u2.com membership card useful?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellow moog

War Child
Could this wondrous large supossitory come in handy for the tour?

Maybe they will allow the first few hundred Ga holders with these things into the 'circle/egg'.

What do you think?

it would make a change for something from u2.com to be of any use.

:wink:

nbcrusader said:
It identifies the suckers of this world.....

Does this mean I'm not a sucker yet??...my keychain hasn't actually turned up yet.

the card is metal, and has a little hole so it can be placed on a keychain. it's on my keychain now, but if you ask me it's kinda big for a keychain.

i just got mine yesterday.

don't forget that with the U2.com membership we get a discount on U2.com merchandise, so if you buy your stuff from them, it could indeed save you more than $40.

i only paid $20 for mine since i had a subscription left from propaganda.

ABEL said:
the card is metal, and has a little hole so it can be placed on a keychain. it's on my keychain now, but if you ask me it's kinda big for a keychain.

i just got mine yesterday.

don't forget that with the U2.com membership we get a discount on U2.com merchandise, so if you buy your stuff from them, it could indeed save you more than $40.

i only paid $20 for mine since i had a subscription left from propaganda.

I still have yet to receive my 25% off coupon for merchandise and I purchased a membership in early Dec!

I call, email and to no avail!!!

I shall use mine as a weapon should Paul McG show his face... thrown at the right angle, it could serve as a chinese star thingy and possibly draw a lil bit of blood..

Kiddin' kiddin'

Kinda :wink:

membership card

Use it to chop up your hot dogs at the gig, to flick pop corn at other fans and then finally if you have an itchy bum, use the card for a good scratch.:drool: :ohmy: :madspit: :wink:

Re: membership card

zola said:
Use it to chop up your hot dogs at the gig, to flick pop corn at other fans and then finally if you have an itchy bum, use the card for a good scratch.:drool: :ohmy: :madspit: :wink:
...and then send it back to U2.com :)

I was lucky and got my coupon code a ways back......not like I want to buy anything off of that website (I'd much rather have received GA seats).....

Rest assured, you will all get your coupon codes right after they expire. It's the U2.com way.

Back
Top Bottom