U2.com is no longer offering Presale as part of membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would they not know that? U2 fans are known for traveling far and wide to several shows. They damn well knew the amount of tickets for the pre-sale would not meet demand.

that comment actually makes a lot of sense. What your saying is every pretty girl has a great personality.

"This comment really makes no sense. If I don't like an artist then I'm not going to like the music...I wouldn't want anything to do with them especially be around thier 'noise'.

Quote:
If there is ever an artist you can't stand, but love the music...

If U2.com isn't offering the pre-sale as part of the membership plan, then how will that website survive. $4 million dollars isn't enough to support/ maintain a website of U2.com's quality for a whole year. :sad: The only thing really going for it was the pre-sale, now they're preventing u2.com from getting adequate maintenance.

Flying FuManchu said:
If U2.com isn't offering the pre-sale as part of the membership plan, then how will that website survive. $4 million dollars isn't enough to support/ maintain a website of U2.com's quality for a whole year. :sad: The only thing really going for it was the pre-sale, now they're preventing u2.com from getting adequate maintenance.

who really cares? the site blows as is.

Back
Top Bottom