U2.com - anybody having problems registering??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
After having a nightmare getting my own membership sorted out, I'm now trying to sort out a mate of mine who has recieved his U2.com membership card but cannot sign up to the site.

He has tried it on his PC and I have been trying it on mine (for the last 24 hours), but on the first page, it will not accept the usernames that we have entered (we have tried every possible configuration) saying: 'Your name contained invalid characters,
Please try another name, or use the suggested'..then even the 'suggested' one doesn't work.

It also says 'please enter a valid email address' when his email is totally valid (I have tried with more that one).

This is the most infuriating process I have ever known! I've emailed U2.com support but of course won't get a resonse, at least not in time for the pre-sale..

Any tips or suggestions would be most appreciated!!

Cheers,
Jim

For the user name I can't help
but for the email try making the email address your U2.com address and that should work. I did that myself and all ok..
it's probably all screwed up anyway and Fanfire support wont get back to you, you can guarantee that

Back
Top Bottom