U2.com announcement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevec

Acrobat
Presale, Ticketmaster, Europe.

Some European fans have been experiencing technical problems this morning in booking their Presale tickets for the 'Vertigo 2005' Tour.

Ticketmaster have been in touch with us to say that they will be replying to everyone who has been in touch with them - with the solution to their problem.

We will also keep you posted on u2.com with more news as we get it.
---------------

"Technical problems"? Wow no shit Sherlock?!?!

Don't tell us too much now guys :mad:

How dare U2.com blame ticketmaster. They simply didnt allocate enough tickets. They said we had the best shot at tickets. Getting nose-bleeds 10 seconds after 10am with a 3 Ghz computer and a cable modem isnt a good shot at tickets. As someone else said......RATS

jammin909 said:
How dare U2.com blame ticketmaster. They simply didnt allocate enough tickets. They said we had the best shot at tickets. Getting nose-bleeds 10 seconds after 10am with a 3 Ghz computer and a cable modem isnt a good shot at tickets. As someone else said......RATS

You can say that again!! RATS!

I would love to know how many tickets were actually allocated for presale. I reckon MSG had about 17 tickets in total.

You have to realize there are tens of thousands of people trying for each show and NO system could handle the amount of traffic that this causes.

I remember over 2,000,000 people trying for 26,000 for the two indoor ZOOTV shows here in Los Angeles in 1992. It hampered Pacific Bells phone system for 2 whole days.

They are saying 10% of the tickets are on this presale. That means about 150 GA's per show, and maybe about 1600 total tickets. With thousands of people getting 2 tickets, it doesn't take long to be sold out. A minute or two for everything, a few seconds for the first 75 people (or so) to grab the GA's...

Good luck to everyone...

Back
Top Bottom