U2 Blinky Light Pins are now on EBAY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2 Blinky Light

The Fly
Many of you have asked how to get one of my pins. Here is a link to the ebay auction.

I had a lot of trouble in Chicago. All proceeds go to continuing on tour, and paying for a Chicago lawyer (as i was wrongfully arrrested by a mad security guard while camping for tickets).

The current price is $5.

Thanks,
Blinky Man

see you in philly. *jumps in car*

*link edited by Sicy

i didnt see the incident, but i talked to the security guy and his story is that you tried to wrestle with him...

Chizip said:
i didnt see the incident, but i talked to the security guy and his story is that you tried to wrestle with him...

LOL!!!

Yeah, i like wrestling with security guards.

I tried to buy one, but since he put $5.00 as shipping (even though the site says $2.00) paypal forces it to $5.00.

You can email me if you want at chrisedge AT yahoo DOT com

dude, are you the one who through me your keys before you got hauled off?? The security gaurds were later saying that you were a scalper....

I didn't think that they would actually arrest you...

and.. if you want a witness (and can pay for flying me out to Chicago), I did see him hit you first...

U2 Blinky Light said:
I had a lot of trouble in Chicago. All proceeds go to continuing on tour, and paying for a Chicago lawyer (as i was wrongfully arrrested by a mad security guard while camping for tickets).

[/B]

why a lawyer? -- can you speak for yourself?

Chrisedge said:
I tried to buy one, but since he put $5.00 as shipping (even though the site says $2.00) paypal forces it to $5.00.

You can email me if you want at chrisedge AT yahoo DOT com

ditto:
madeleinesmom AT yahoo DOT com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom