U2: Bigger than the Big Apple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallucination

Refugee
Oh Man!!! I can't believe I'm seeing U2 again in 9 days(October 8th) in New York. I have never been to New York but I'm going for 7 days. The crazy part is, is that my anticipation and excitement for seeing U2 has completely overshadowed my excitement of the New York trip all together. My friends who I'm going with keep talking about how great New York's gonna be and all the things we're gonna do, yet all I can think of is next Saturday night. I just can't wait for this. I'm at the point now where going to a U2 concert for me feels like I'm actually part of somthing bigger rather than simply going to another concert. The whole seeing U2 live has overcome me and it's not just a concert anymore. It's so beyond that. I get to see them again in Portland and even that has me overlooking the four days in Portland. Anyone else ever feel this way?

Well, I just got a decent seat at a good price for Boston on tuesday, and now all I can think about is the show.

I mean, I actually have plans this weekend, and I could care less, because I'm seeing U2 in less than a week!

I'll be there on the 8th...

check out FAN Gatherings thread on interference.....many people will be meeting up b4 hand at a bar the night of 10/8.

NYC RULES !!

Spend a little time around the Garden before th show - the excitement is absolutely electric....

I saw U2 in New York in May, also my first trip to the city. My trip was dominated by the show. I was U2 T shirt spotting the whole of the time I was there. It is a fabulous, friendly place. I can't wait to go again. The MSG experience however is bottom of my list of the 5 shows I've seen this tour.

chilly said:
1stone, why was MSG at the bottom of your list?

It was a one nighter and I was in section 405...full of corporate groups and not U2 fans. The band was fantastic, but the crowd in my section just didn't go for it. It was also VERY quiet around MSG before the show and positively funereal after the show. I wouldn't have missed it for the world, but my other shows were so much better.

Wish I was going again this week :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom